July's "Play at Home" gifts

Options
bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
Anyone reading this already got this, I assume....if you logged in during the past 10 days or so:

"Juicy login gifts are available from now until 7/13, including 10 Health Packs and a 2-Star Chimichanga support for FREE!"

-----

In a few days there will be another one:

"As a head’s up, don’t miss your chance to claim 10 more Health Packs and 1 Advanced Support Token, also for FREE. All you need to do is log in between 7/14 and 7/27."

Good luck!  (I am quoting Marvel's site....)

Comments

• Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I read 'Julie's Play at home Gifts' at first. Was like this seems pervy lol.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    I read 'Julie's Play at home Gifts' at first. Was like this seems pervy lol.
    Different forum....
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2020
    Options
    May be 5* Julie Power incoming!

edited to clarify thIs is not official game information and avoid getting another warning
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but a 2* support in a world that is largely without supports is just silly.  It should at least be a 3*.  As a person playing this game for 2,322 days, I have ZERO 5* supports, THREE 4* supports, and THIRTEEN 3* supports.  That leaves 

I do have 46/54 total supports.  Missing all Infinity Stones and only Black Widow's Batons and Kra-Van otherwise.

The idea of supports is awesome.  The fact that we still can't get them is certainly not.  I would love to use my 6.8 million Red Iso somewhere.  Heck, I am _almost_ at the stage that I'd throw a few dollars at the game just for a 5* support.  I say almost because I would not pay more than $5 for a support, even a 5* version.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I pulled a level 5 Quad Blaster for BRB which gives me 60%+ chance of 3 green every time he fires Clash. Probably it’s best character fit .
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rank 2 Chimichanga.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    rank 2 The Tinkerer (one of the 1/3/5 supports, so no meaningful change really)
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a rank 2 vibranium ore, which was a new support for me.
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Rank 2 Stormbreaker.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why did everyone only get a 2 when I got a 5? I thought the gift was an automatic 3 or better ?
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Why did everyone only get a 2 when I got a 5? I thought the gift was an automatic 3 or better ?
    Advanced tokens have always had a 55% chance of being a Rank 2.  It used to be you had a 37% of a 3 and 8% of a 4.

When Support Circuit rolled in they changed the odds to a 34% chance at a 3, a 10% chance at a 4 and a 1% chance at a 5.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unlocked 4* Vibranium Ore. Not too shabby, thanks MPQ!
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Rank 2 Blackbird dupe. I don't even like the Blackbird I have...
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rank 2 Cull Obsidian dupe.  Nothing to see here...
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4 star Destroyer Gun. I wonder what it does!

Thanks!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Saving mine until the Supports rotate to something I'd want at Rank 4/5 (assuming I get that lucky). Very little in the current store worth having support wise other than Yaro root for 5* Thor.
    KGB
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2* Sanctum Sanctorum Duplicate.  I'll just throw that Riso over on that yonder pile.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a rank 3 Element Guns dupe.