Mindless ones special ties

Options
First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
On back up plan of the event at the start of the battle you are forced to wait Until they put all there strike, attack and pertect ties in and the whole sub event is all mindless ones so you have to wait extra long to finish the sub event. And we been telling the devs to make the process faster and they have done nothing about it. So how much do you hate to wait?

Mindless ones special ties 57 votes

Do you hate the wait
92%
ThanosPolaresYasurusinnerjflkillercoolthedarkphoenixabmorazgrunth13divounenorthnorthStevO-Jjackstar0tonypqMoosePrimeLLohmpheregasTalestummyKross[Deleted User]Captain_Carlman 53 votes
Do you not hate the wait
7%
IridiousacescrackedrataplanMichael1957 4 votes

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you hate the wait
    Hey, look on the bright side: at least we have the option to wait for 1) the mindless ones tiles OR 2) closing and restarting the app between every battle. I wonder which takes longer?
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you hate the wait
    I can only imagine the 1 person who does not hate the wait is either a liar, or just skips HAT.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you hate the wait
    I can only imagine the 1 person who does not hate the wait is either a liar, or just skips HAT.
    Maybe they let someone else play for them?

Or they just idly play while Netflix-ing.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you hate the wait
    bluewolf said:

Actually I found the wording on the 2 answers sort of confusing. I had to read the options more than once in order to 'take the red pill' :) 
    Perhaps someone just selected the wrong answer by accident.
    KGB
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you hate the wait
    Remember, even only 4 out of 5 dentists recommended sugarless gum for their patients who chew gum. So obvious choices are not always 100%, even for medical professionals...
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you hate the wait
    bluewolf said:

If you hover over the vote, it tells you who the user is.  Nothing is blinded in the forum world.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pheregas said:
    bluewolf said:

If you hover over the vote, it tells you who the user is.  Nothing is blinded in the forum world.
    Except flags.