MPQ and its longevity

Options
2»

Comments

• thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DeNappa said:
    IMO, SCL10 PVE is a factor in this too. This moved goalposts for some rewards further away and increased the grind considerably, making late game really bad/even worse. Ever since its introduction I've noticed hitting progression less often just because of burning out and/or getting bored. I don't even mind the increased difficulty (even though it's somewhat artificially created because of unfair scaling), if it weren't for the fact of having to burn through such large stacks of health several times....
    This is also very true, while the rewards are good the time it takes to clear is pretty absurd and gets really BORING really quick but also has the best rewards for alot of players.

There needs to be events are hard like the Hard nodes in slice 10 or the gauntlet or whatever but does't require you to grind them over and over as well as weaker nodes along with it.

Just maybe like 8 Hard nodes that need to be cleared 3 times daily or something along those lines.
  • Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    I agree with all that. If they'd wanted to work on this game, they'd have done it by now.

Not with a bang but with a whimper.
  • tfaludi
    tfaludi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    to the OP: im always following your daily shield reward post, because im in the same position more or less as you. playing the game for almost 7 years, and i want to go down with this ship. i also didnt change alliances too much, only to look around in others, but always came back to the same one.
    and i absolutely agree, this game needs a new feature very much, not just the usual new character every 2-3 weeks!