Alliance Looking For Single Player? Post Here!

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Thread Rules
  1. Please edit your post if you have filled all open positions. This is a courtesy to those alliances still recruiting as well as to those who are still hunting. If you have a new opening, please re-post, instead of editing the original posting. Posts will be removed, once Alliances are marked as filled, in an effort to keep things manageable for recruits looking for a home.
  2. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see an Alliance you're interested in, please private message that poster. Any post that isn't an Alliance seeking new members will be deleted.
  3. Don't post that you're an individual seeking an Alliance. If you're an individual seeking an Alliance, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted, as well as the offending poster likely receiving a minor warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  4. Please only post once per Alliance, or family of Alliances. This helps keep the list of Alliances down so recruits can better access the thread. If multiple posts for Alliances, or families of Alliances, are found, the oldest posts will be removed.
  5. Any recruit posts that have not been updated in the past 30 days will be removed. This is to help make things easier for recruits searching and to keep information as current as possible in the thread.
Tips for Successful Recruiting
  1. List Detailed Expectations. Whether you're a top 50 Alliance or a casual Alliance, make it very clear about what your expectations are regarding performance, level of social involvement, other apps that may be required (such as Line or another chat app), whether you ask for emails to conduct business, etc. The more information you provide, the better the fit will be for you and potential recruits.
  2. List Alliance Performance While past performance is not a guarantee of future results, it does provide some information that helps potential recruits gauge how they'll fit in.
  3. Be Courteous and Honest In Your Posting. Lying about how active your Alliance is or what your Alliance performance has been is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with where your Alliance is (or post that you have the goal of improving towards Top 100)
Thank you and happy recruiting!

Comments

• JCWest
    JCWest Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "ACTION*FORCE" IS SEEKING INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS WHO ARE:

COMMITTED TO LOGGING-IN ONCE PER 24 HOUR PERIOD.
    COMMITTED TO PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THEIR FACTIONS.
    COMMITTED TO DONATING AND REQUESTING.
    COMMITTED TO LONG-TERM MEMBERSHIP.

ACTION*FORCE OFFERS APPLYING MEMBERS THE CHANCE TO BECOME ONE OF THE VERY BEST, WITH A TEAM THAT HAS CONTINUOSLY OUT RANKED IT'S COMPETITION THROUGH THE VALUES OF COMITTED AND LOYAL MEMBERS, WITH THE INTEGRITY TO PURSUE GREATNESS AS PART OF THE TEAM. WE ALSO OFFER AND UTILIZE OUR VERY OWN DISCORD LINK AND CHAT!!!

JOIN US, AND BE PART OF A TEAM THAT'S ACTUALLY GOING PLACES, WITH LEADERSHIP THAT ACTUALLY CARES FOR IT'S TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS THAT ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO MAKE YOU PART OF THE TEAM!!!

(NON-FACTION PLAYERS NEED NOT APPLY!)
  • NegaQuark
    NegaQuark Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DREADNOKS looking for new & veteran players to fill our ranks. We were once a top 50 alliance, and are looking to get back there. We don’t ask much, except that you play the game. If your alliance has suffered from inactive players, join us to enjoy the game again. 
    Please note, we are DREADNOKS (all caps), not Dreadnoks. 
  • Shany523
    Shany523 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options

Are you still active? Tired of seeing most of your alliance barely playing and not improving? Feel like your the only try hard that is left? Getting sick of seeing your battle log all in red and no one backing you up? Then it’s time to let go and move on... 

Join Order 66 #1 alliance in game and the most aggressive by far, come play where you can grow and improve, where you don’t need to worry anymore cause you never go

to battle alone!

Must play and build both joes and cobra - NO one sided players 

7k trophies both sides to join

We use Discord for better in game communication

4 days of inactivity without notice means removed from the Alliance

• MrOmega
    MrOmega Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

JustStars 357 is looking for a few good people. I wanna play to win. Our requirements are must play daily.

PVE boss events. Are mandatory. Must have Well established 3* roster and up. And it's steady.

Progressive development. Yes, progress is important. To achieve our goal.. Max. Non-activity 10 days

without a reason. Requirement is an average at pve events above 100%. As long as you reach that, the

occasional missed event because of interference of real life is no problem. No pvp requirements.

All we ask is you play daily like we all do and participating in alliance events is a must. If you’re going to

miss some time let us know. I'll be seeing you soon.

• Errolclift
    Errolclift Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

Thwip n Snikt is looking for new members!

We just cleared out members who hadn't played for over 2 months, so we're looking for casual players who enjoy the game. No pressure to be at a certain level or be the strongest. We recognize that not everyone can dedicate daily time to the game, so we just play for fun when we can.

The only caveat is that we remove players that don't play for a month or two. Ideally we'd like to advance further on alliance events, but we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for checking us out!

• firecrab
    firecrab Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Hello all,
    i'm Firecrab

I play MPQ belong few years and i want to play seriouly now. I'm lvl 120 and this is my roster:

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Firecrab/

I want to try hard with a alliance who want top 15.

I play lvl 9-10 in pve and pvp.

PM me if u re interested.