Troops Getting Stuck

Options
Still having the problem of troops not moving forward up the battlefield.  It seems to happen more than it used to and is extremely frustrating when it costs me a 3rd star and the crate.  Also it only seems to happen on the Cobra side for me and has yet to happen a single time on the Joe side...

Comments

• Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mine happens on the Joe side constantly but not the COBRA side. Paratroopers, HAVOC, Whale, and Blowtorch all get stuck at least once a battle. Has cost me numerous 3 star victories. 
  • Raithnor
    Raithnor Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've had it happen on Cobra side when they put a tank trap fence right in front of the HQ. The vehicles keep trying to go around it instead of trying to shoot the base. This happened with the Maggot and the Stinger.
  • Firebird4Life
    Firebird4Life Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Raithnor
    Yeah its annoying because people can set up their base purposely to take advantage of the glitch.  But they still get stuck randomly way too much.
  • Firebird4Life
    Options
    Just happened to me again.  This time, 2 battles in a row.  Its EXTREMELY frustrating to lose out on the 3rd star which means Cargo because my troops get stuck on invisible walls and refuse to advance up the map.  

Between this, the HQ buff that made the game way harder to get 3 stars, and the inability to actually spend my coins, I'm almost at my breaking point with this game...
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options

The team is looking into this issue and is hoping on a possible fix for the next release.  We understand it isn’t the best option, but you should be able to command the units around the obstacles. We appreciate your patience are we continue to investigate this issue.

• Firebird4Life
    Options
    YOU CAN'T COMMAND THEM AROUND OBSTACLES.  They won't even ADVANCE up the field.   The only place they move is BACKWARDS towards the starting area.  They won't even move sideways.  This feels like such a copy/pasted response.
  • Serpentor27
    Serpentor27 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    A bit late to this party but yes, my units get purposely stuck and when I even try to advance one unit, the game lags and the portrait of the unit (mostly the blue shirts) disappears and I need to tap the icon again for it to reappear.  This happens a lot to me and on of course the Cobra side.  
  • Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Happens to me as well. The HAVOC is pretty much worthless unless you have a pilot in it. Even then it tends to get stuck. Without a pilot it will just drive into a barrier and stay there. WHALE does not like to attack the Lair. It loves to swing back and forth not attacking anything. The HISS and Maggot together loves to get stuck in tank traps and cannot be directed out.