Onslaught 2nd node

2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    We still have three more nodes left. These events are supposed to let people chill, learn about those characters and enjoy the storylines. They have been supplying players with champed characters to play with and even 1* players can complete all of these nodes without having to worry about not beating the nodes. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fight4 is almost certainly right that this battle was supposed to be completely one-sided. Now, just imagine if they implement the conclusion to the Onslaught storyline in MPQ... :D
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everyone remember the classic scene where Onslaught and Professor X teamed up to own some loser SHIELD agents?  That was great, right?

Wait, did that ever happen?  Or was it just my fan fic I wrote?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've played third day node for more than 5 times. I hope day 4 or day 5 nodes allow us to select 2 characters to team up with Onslaught. I was thinking of teaming them up with 5* Storm, even though it seems like Onslaught and Storm is at odd with each other.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Everyone remember the classic scene where Onslaught and Professor X teamed up to own some loser SHIELD agents?  That was great, right?

Yeah, this one slightly breaks the chain. Day 3 could easily have been an X-men Vs Avengers theme from the comic book.
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:

I would watch that movie.