Enemy of enlightenment isn't dying with stats of 0/0 [Can't reproduce]

coldity
coldity Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
I noticed this during the week while playing a match with daxos, the returned against an opponent ashiok, nightmare muse deck. 

Well, enemy of enlightenment gets (temporarily) -X/-X before each combat phase, while is X is the amount of opponent handcards.. being a 6/6 creature would actually mean, that it's going to die when the opponent's hand is full at the beginning of combat.

In fact, it gets -6/-6 but isn't dying at all in such a scenario.. instead it stays on the board as a 0/0 creature until the end of turn, when the negative buff is removed and it gets back it's original P/T stats..

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couldn't reproduce it.
  • coldity
    coldity Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Even though it appears to be a joke, I know unfortunately, that this ain't a joke at all, but that you mean it :(

When I do have the time, I will try it on my own, when I remember correctly the game situation where this has happened wasn't super complex at all...
    I'm sure I don't need 6 weeks to come along with no results, and just if... well, at least I'm not claiming a hell of an amount of VIP money for this kinda "whatever you call it"...