Who's actually gonna exploit this?

Options
marvel075
marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
in the unstable iso-8 event, you can play missions 12 TIMES instead of 6, you dont get extra points, but you do get double awards, i might just play the 5E 12 times just for the extra command points lol.

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you do double the nodes and you get double rewards it's not really an exploit imo. But i'm gonna pass. I already have an alt account, so I'm always doing double the nodes  :)
  • marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dogface said:
    If you do double the nodes and you get double rewards it's not really an exploit imo. But i'm gonna pass. I already have an alt account, so I'm always doing double the nodes  :)
    exploiting something means taking advantage of something that wasnt meant to be, like getting 4cp instead of 2 for the 5E, but i see your POV as well.
  • dgt73
    dgt73 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Was a little surprised to originally see the 12 rewards but when i checked again later the 12 is now back to 6, wonder if this was some sort of 'test' of a new feature?

Also showing i have received 2 of 6 rewards even though did the mission 4 times --> timer is still in countdown mode & does show 4 rewards yet to be claimed.