Yelena's in LTs...your pull results

Options
helix72
helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
7 pulls, 1 Green Yelena. Stopped there. Havok's decent, but chasing him might cripple my hoard's ability to get 13 on Poccy. Now waiting to see who's better, Yelena or the next 5* to go after champing iHulk and Poccy.

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    110 pulls
    14 5*

hulk to 4/2/6
    havok 5/3/2
    yelena 3/3/1
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As expected, my Sinister left to classics at a 5/5/2 distribution. Interestingly, my Havok's currently at a 5/4/3 distribution, and my iHulk's at 1/1/1 prior to any new draws to the LTs.  I got one cover for Yelena in her 1:250 or higher odds store a few weeks ago, so I am going to hold off on further draws in LTs for now after I get my final Havok cover until he rotates out, to get better odds to cover Apocalypse, Yelena and iHulk once Apocalypse enters the vault. 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I encountered someone in Sim with a 5/4/3 Yelena and that was before she entered Latest...
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Took 21 pulls to get a Yelena.  I was still lucky to get 3 Hulk's and 4 Havoks.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options
    32 LT and 500 CP

Finally got 1 yelena 

Picked up 3 Havok and 2 hulk as well 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed Hulk +3
    Enough Shards for a Havok (but need several more covers)
    1 Yelena and shards for another (including 50 bonus)

Really hoped for more to go Havok's way so I could champ and forget, but looking like I'll need shards for a long time to finish him up. Nothing left for Apoc, so hopefully will have ~20-30 pulls when he enters to try and get 1.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Very decent luck today.  I stopped trying for Hulk a month ago after spending more tokens than I wanted to, but I got a purple Yelena in her vault.  I cashed in 12 LTs today and went:

1-8: 4*s
    9: red Havok
    10: purple Yelena
    11: 4*
    12: red Hulk

I'll leave it there with 40 tokens hoarded to wait for Apocalypse.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4 pulls, 1 Red Yelena, I'll hoard again for now. Havok/Hulk will both be close to being finished with shards, so I'll judge if I need to pull to finish them based on how close I get before they're set to rotate out of tokens. I figure most of the hoard will end up going to Yelean/Apocalypse/Next5.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took 48 pulls before a green Yelena dropped.

Got 2x Havok (2/3/4) and 5x Hulk (now championed, was worried about getting saved covers since he was 2/1/5 before) . 8/48 = 16.67%
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    59 pulls

1 Yelena
    1 iHulk
    2 Havok

No thanks.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    15 tokens opened: 1 green iHulk cover, 1 champ level for Havok and 1 purple Yelena cover. Looks good enough until Apocalypse enters.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,655 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    7 pulls to bag a Green Yelena, left it there but got enough shards to finish Bill so well chuffed.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 601 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3 pulls, one green Yelena. And the Nightcrawler I got gave me an LT so it was pretty efficient!
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4/42
    Yelena 3 (1/1/1), Havok 1 (2/5/2)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    0/5 so far on 5* pulls (much less Yelena ones), but hope springs eternal.
  • Phyxius
    Phyxius Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    16 pulls, one IHulk cover.