Cobra Commander talents not working

Options
Cobra Commander satellite strike is not working properly, one time works sometime doesn’t and mainly overwater. Against missile tourette’s of the Joe’s. 

Comments

• Gravesong
    Gravesong Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2020
    Options
    They still haven't got his basic weapon working as it is.

Edit:  Okay evidently you have to command him to attack someone or something.   Not sure why that's necessary, but perhaps he's too overpowered to allow to run amok.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    It's working as intended.  Once the attack is sent out, it takes a couple of seconds to execute.  If Cobra Commander dies during this time, that attack will not do any damage.  Cobra Commander is a tricky one and something that could probably be improved in execution as we can see how it may be confusing.

Thanks for this feedback as we will pass this along to the team.  Thanks!
  • SirDerlin
    SirDerlin Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The Satellite Strike works reliably for me, though a different animation might be warranted if Cobra Commander dies during the setup phase to indicate the attack was canceled. His failure to properly engage with his normal weapon is the bigger problem for me, though I workaround it by putting him in a vehicle.  It looks like CC transitions to his attack mode while still slightly out of range when automatically seeking targets. When commanded to attack, he will enter the correct range, and then fire, and retarget anything still in range when the first target is destroyed, otherwise he'll stop just outside of attack range, but with an attack animation.