What can i do if by accident i champ a 5 stars character too soon

derl1
derl1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
i now , i made a terrible mystake, now in pvp in order to win i only can play with these champs and all de 4 and 3 stars character become useless because they still hace a lower level, all the fun is gone !!!

Comments

• derl1
    hi, i know, the main thing is that in pvp i can only play with this two characters i champ unwisely, now the 3 and 4 stars are useless, missing all the fun playing with them. 5 stars are 450 level.
  • derl1
    carnage and profesorx, but now when i play pvp my 4 and 3 are useless, also againts kitty, rocket, bishop, betabillray, capworthy, 5starshawkeye, capmarvel, coulson..........my two 5stars are 451 level , but then my 4 stars are 270 only......is not enough to beat others on pvp because i made the mysteke to champ those. im form lima peru south maerica sorry if my english isnt not good enough
  • derl1
    only rocket 4 stars champ, in going for chavez with shards
    karnak, hulk , Medusa, Prowler, Nico and Elektra not champ yet all in progress slowly
  • derl1
    thanks. i think selling is not an option , play pve in level 8 even i dont have the 5*required and finish top 100 in pvp im top 10 in level 7.  y play as much as i can we are in quarentene for virus
  • derl1
    yep, they are helping me a lot, so friendly people. i play pve in level 8 even i dont have the 5*required and finish top 100.  in pvp im top 10 in level 7.  i play as much as i can we are in quarentene for virus.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    I am in a similar situation with rostered 5s, unrostered 4s & some lvl 233-259 4s.

The only things I can suggest are to work on Medusa to pair with Carnage & adjust your goals in PvP for what you can get. I have been forced to accept the fact that I will never be able to get back to earning HP from PvP.

They really should implement a way to throttle back on things like this. Better control over our rosters would likely keep a number of players from uninstalling and being frustrated by simple mistakes which we currently cannot fix.