Your Pull Results: Mister Sinister now in LLs!

2»

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor

Two pulls resulted in one BRB and one Sinister. I'm not mad at that!

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was just pulling for the one cover, and got him on my 10th or 11th pull, then stopped. I also got a BRB green (at last!) and a Carnage red so I beat the odds.

Even undercovered (1/3/2), BRB is a beast in Story mode running with Kitty (5/4/3) and Okoye (4/4/4). That green powered up by Okoye is downright nasty, and the protect spam renders enemy powers moot fairly quickly. SCL 9 anyway.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got another 50 CP and took a couple more pulls. Picked up another green for Bill. Even half-covered like this, he's a very impressive and fun character. I've been enjoying running him and Kitty in Wasp's Essential nodes.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like running Bill with Thor, you can use Thor's aoe to knock 'em down and Bill's green to finish off a single target, is most fun and reminds me of old Thor comic books! And they both do things with shields too!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:

I had 120 cp and so I figured that I would just wait for Havok to go into tokens before pulling since my Carnage is fully covered. Then I remembered that I'm over halfway to my final black cover for Okoye so, hey, maybe do a few pulls.

First pull, Sinister.

Second pull, BRB.

Third pull, Sinister.

That's what, 100% pull rate? I'm not good at math. I have 45 cp left but hey I'm going out on top.

So THAT'S where all the 5* covers went!
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    So it looks like Karnak won't be shardable before tomorrow, so I went ahead and pulled:

26 pulls
    Carnage: 2/1/0 (bringing him to 3/1/0)
    BRB: 0/2/0 (bringing him to 0/3/0)
    Mr. Sinister Blue on pull 26

6 in 26 = 23%. Despite the Carbage covers and no color spread for Bill, I guess I shouldn't complain...
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Took only 4 pulls to get a Mr Sinister cover.  My 2nd and 3rd pull were BRB covers.  I probably used up all my good luck for 2020.
  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    I'm now 0 for 18 since Sinister entered latest. Add that to 16 straight 4* pulled  before he entered and I'm a stellar 0 5* in my last 34 pulls. This is getting comical at this point.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I pull an LT 2 seconds after HoD event end, I will get my first Sinister cover. That has happened before (think it was 5* Storm that time).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my final Carnage and champed him.  My Sinister is at 2/2/2.  My original plan for this cycle was to pull until I champed all 3, however with so far to go on Sinister and the fact that Havok looks really solid I'm instead hoarding again until Havok enters.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Pulled my final Carnage and champed him.  My Sinister is at 2/2/2.  My original plan for this cycle was to pull until I champed all 3, however with so far to go on Sinister and the fact that Havok looks really solid I'm instead hoarding again until Havok enters.
    I really want to beef up my 4/1/4 Carbage before he leaves Latest, but it's not looking good. I did pull 1/1/1 back to back to back for BRB this week though, so he will be champable after this next event feature based on reward shards even if I don't get another one organically.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    I really want to beef up my 4/1/4 Carbage before he leaves Latest, but it's not looking good. I did pull 1/1/1 back to back to back for BRB this week though, so he will be champable after this next event feature based on reward shards even if I don't get another one organically.
    I was afraid my Carbage was going to remain a 4/0/4 build, but in my last six draws in latests, I nabbed a whopping 2 of his red cover. Earlier in the week, I nabbed a BRB and Carbage cover, back to back. That was when I quit drawing for that day. Didn't want to burn all of my luck in one go.. My Sinister's only gotten one additional cover since getting Latests, and it's in his black power, which is nigh unuseful against non tile movers.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Just curious...

When are we gonna stop calling him 'Carbage'?

I mean, there's been plenty of posts that actually quote using him and BRB/Kitty/whoever/whatever and scoring well.  Especially in the new SCL10 PvE landscape.

Seems like a misnomer, IMO...  I mean, if we use him more than 50% of the other 5*s -- he's not really garbage-like, right?

Edit:  Funny -- I read my own post, and it sounds like I myself love Carnage.  ...I don't really care that much...  but it just struck me as weird since I read posts that have him mentioned in a positive light, yet the name still exists.