R196 is out

supergarv
supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
Here‘s your changelog:

Hi Everyone –

Here are the Release Notes for the R196 Update!

“Bring in the cats of peace”

Round out February with updated Shield Clearance Level rewards and so much more!

• Starting in Infinite Pursuit on 2/27, the Challenge mission will have a different color to help differentiate it from other missions.
  • The text is no longer displayed invisible when typing with Dark Mode enabled in the Alliance Screen on iOS devices.
  • Spider-Man (Peter Parker)’s power Stick Around is no longer able to stun the enemy team when there are 4 or more Web tiles on the board and Thanos (The Mad Titan)’s Infinite Power’s Countdown tile is on the board.
  • Karolina Dean (Runaways)’s power Rising Sun no longer displays a banner twice when the Countdown tile expires.
  • Updated the text on Kitty Pryde’s Countdown tile text to more accurately depict what type of tiles are affected.
  • The animation for Carnage (Prophet of Knull)’s power Blood Feud is no longer displayed flipped in battle.
  • Spider-Man (2099)’s name is displayed correctly when purchasing his Shards from the Resource Store.
  • Ebony Maw (Children of Thanos)’s display banner in battle will now display Steal Random AP to more accurately match the power
  • The Boost icons are displayed larger in the Select Team-Up/Boost screen before entering a battle
  • Required missions will properly display the Subname

Comments

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Any details on the 'updated SCL rewards'?
    Changes to prizes, higher levels available, something else?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is what? The third release update without an official dev posting?

Anybody home?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    This is what? The third release update without an official dev posting?

Anybody home?
    Hey, it's on their website......right?

and we keep cross-posting it for them.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Exit Through The Shard Store
  • bluewolf

supergarv said:
    Here‘s your changelog:

Hi Everyone –

Round out February with updated Shield Clearance Level rewards and so much more!

• Starting in Infinite Pursuit on 2/27, the Challenge mission will have a different color to help differentiate it from other missions.
    I don't suppose this might mean some points are being re-thought?  or something?  In SCL10.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:

supergarv said:
    Here‘s your changelog:

Hi Everyone –

I don't suppose this might mean some points are being re-thought?  or something?  In SCL10.
    They think the challenge node is still too easy and not enough players have rage quite yet.  Next challenge node will be level 750!!!!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards

The text is no longer displayed invisible when typing with Dark Mode enabled in the Alliance Screen on iOS devices.

Ah HA! That's good to hear. My text disappeared an update or two ago in the alliance chat, which always made it sort of a fun game to see if what I was trying to type ended up being what I typed. It made for some amusing typos.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards

The text is no longer displayed invisible when typing with Dark Mode enabled in the Alliance Screen on iOS devices.

Great, this was really annoying!

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards

Now how about the Steam alliance chat gets fixed? Pretty please?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

Did they increase the size ap boost? They look bigger to me now.

• bluewolf
    edited February 2020

The Boost icons are displayed larger in the Select Team-Up/Boost screen before entering a battle

So, yes.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

I can't believe I missed it. It's right at the first post. My smileys are gone.

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards

I wonder if the changes to characters is the rebalancing we were discussing lol.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards

Any guesses? Dunno which cats we're still missing. Tigra maybe?

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm wondering if it's finally Killmonger, one of the War Dogs of Wakanda?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,093 Chairperson of the Boards

Well that would be completely random and have nothing to do with cats so: sign me up!

• ThaRoadWarrior

Bring in the Cats of Peace is kind of an inversion of Cry Havoc, and let loose the dogs of war! as previously mentioned someplace, by somebody. So Havok seems likely, or some sort of War Dog seems equally likely.

• ThaRoadWarrior

Don't worry, you'll be getting Wa5p shards before you know it I'm sure lol. Call. that. swarm.

• MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker

The cats of peace is the opposite of "Cry Havoc..." so maybe its his love interest, Polaris.