CoTT: Royal Wakandan Activist vs One Armed Man

What can I say? Even at less than 170 this fight was not particularly difficult. Bucky went in packing with extra of all colors and buffed at 100% increased damage. Started off sniping the sneaky monarch multiple times to ensure that his rage would be knocked down a peg or two. Dropped a few traps and even managed to shoot that grenade out of the air. When he came in for the kill and hit my tripwire the round was over. 

Wakanda 0 - Caps one armed buddy 1. 

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just for kicks, I used Precision Shot to make the match to trigger Moving Target as the finisher :)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Winter Soldier isn't anywhere near as bad as he is made out and this was a breeze for my champed Bucky.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was kind of an amusing fight for Captain Caveman, as I could only seem to get purple, black, and green AP. I kept Panther's rage in check with purple, but BP was having a field day with yellow and blue until I finally got enough blue to set up a nasty trap.

T'Challa: I do not understand! Every time I get the urge to kill this intruder on my sovereign soil and put an end to his foolishness, he flashes some sort of light in my eye and my rage drops to moderate irritation. My Defensive grid - immaculate! My plan of battle... inscrutably devious! I must pace my royal chamber in meditation until the spirits illuminate the path I must walk to vanquish this deviant.

Bucky: Pace a little to the left, if it pleases your highness...*BOOM*

My reward was a champ level for one of my favorite 4* - Wasp! Not going to complain about that.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Did it with Winter Soldier at 1 blue, 1 red and 1 purple, using 100% boost to all damage, +50% boost to blue and purple and a +2 blue and purple AP boost.

Managed to deny enough black to avoid RotP, but he did give me a scare when he fired Yellow.

Managed to win on the first try, though.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Winter Soldier isn't anywhere near as bad as he is made out and this was a breeze for my champed Bucky.

No, he's not terrible by any means. He's just slow, needs a couple of AP taken off each of the costs. But speed is so important for placement, so all the rankings bump him way down for that. But in an untimed situation like this, he can do great.