Teferi, time raveler bug [Fixed in 4.0]

Options
Thackery
Thackery Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
When using teferi, time raveler vanguard support's +1 ability, my phone freezes after the effects are applied and have to quit game. Has happened multiple times on my samsung galaxy s9. Thanks

Comments

• Beclas
    Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is probably related to the Dragon War node specific bug where the game freezes when you activate the node ability granting abilities to spells while having a two-faced card in hand. I have today twice frozen the game by using Teferi's first ability to give Flash to Consecrate//Consume. Two-faced cards don't like extra abilities... 
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I too can confirm this.
    It's not just Teferi, Time Raveler either.
    I first noticed this with Leyline of Anticipation, then in TDW on the "Chromium Transformations" node anytime Greg mashed his 1st ability with flip-cards in his hand.
    And just now I shot myself in the foot on the "Uncage the Menagerie" node by using Teferi's Vanguard on Warrant (in my hand) in ROTGP...whoops!
  • Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    This just happened to me, but it only happened when I used the +1 to apply to a split card. Tested this 3 times and it only froze when I used the ability on Connive/Concoct. I used on regular spells before I used it on connive, and it didn’t freeze.
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Just had this freeze happen playing against Teferi Time Raveler. Happened after AI activated the +1 ability. Soft freeze on iOS. Had to quit
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This freeze happened to me in The Great Tournament. I used Teferi's +1 to give 3 mana to Warrant // Warden.
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This looks like the same bug as https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/80877/bug-tdw-investigating (It affects far more than just the Teferi vanguard).
  • Pantagruel
    Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    I've been affected by bug this a few times.
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    People in my coalition are experiencing this as well. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This issue seems to be fixed in 4.0 update release.
    Thank you for the feedback.