Teferi, time raveler bug [Fixed in 4.0]

Thackery
Thackery Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
When using teferi, time raveler vanguard support's +1 ability, my phone freezes after the effects are applied and have to quit game. Has happened multiple times on my samsung galaxy s9. Thanks

Comments

• Beclas
    Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    This is probably related to the Dragon War node specific bug where the game freezes when you activate the node ability granting abilities to spells while having a two-faced card in hand. I have today twice frozen the game by using Teferi's first ability to give Flash to Consecrate//Consume. Two-faced cards don't like extra abilities... 
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    I too can confirm this.
    It's not just Teferi, Time Raveler either.
    I first noticed this with Leyline of Anticipation, then in TDW on the "Chromium Transformations" node anytime Greg mashed his 1st ability with flip-cards in his hand.
    And just now I shot myself in the foot on the "Uncage the Menagerie" node by using Teferi's Vanguard on Warrant (in my hand) in ROTGP...whoops!
  • Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    This just happened to me, but it only happened when I used the +1 to apply to a split card. Tested this 3 times and it only froze when I used the ability on Connive/Concoct. I used on regular spells before I used it on connive, and it didn’t freeze.
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Just had this freeze happen playing against Teferi Time Raveler. Happened after AI activated the +1 ability. Soft freeze on iOS. Had to quit
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    This freeze happened to me in The Great Tournament. I used Teferi's +1 to give 3 mana to Warrant // Warden.
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    This looks like the same bug as https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/80877/bug-tdw-investigating (It affects far more than just the Teferi vanguard).
  • Pantagruel
    Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker
    I've been affected by bug this a few times.
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    People in my coalition are experiencing this as well. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue seems to be fixed in 4.0 update release.
    Thank you for the feedback.