Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Team Selection screen could use an overhaul

OzarkBoatswainOzarkBoatswain Posts: 650 Critical Contributor
edited 11 January 2020, 20:54 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
With over 200 characters, it's hard to find the ones you want on the Team Selection screen. Here are some ideas for improvements. I am using the Steam version but from what I recall the mobile version is very similar.

-sort options: boosted, star levels, teams, alphabetical
-"favorites" that always get listed first
-savable sets of characters
-character names displayed
-vertical list rather than horizontal (I believe vertical lists make it easier for the human eye to find desired items)
-some way to compact more character icons onto the screen at the same time
Tagged:

Comments

• abmorazabmoraz Posts: 550 Critical Contributor
    Let's hope that this time (the 9,093,257th time) that we request this, they actually take it to heart and do it...
  • rshettsrshetts Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    If nothing else they really need to set up a favorite teams mechanic.