These new PVPs

Options
2»

Comments

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reunion was the worst by far in my opinion. We have the same main complaint of PvP being the lack of diversity, but amplified by only having 10% of your roster to choose from. That was the opposite of fun, got to 575 & stopped playing.

Festival of Fights was great to have a PVP style Clash. Doom & ProfX were MVPs, but there was a lot of variety still. It added more complexity since you had to be more careful with moves, but I liked that aspect.

Evergreen was a breeze. The cascade potential made it the opposite of FoF, you couldn't play defense in matches, but that also meant the battles were over quick usually. 1200 pts didn't feel like a chore & my first T10 in a couple of seasons.

Snowball hasn't been much trouble so far. 800 pts before I shielded. Haven't had the snowballs do any major damage so far & once or twice they took out enemy specials for me to **** down Gritty teams. I am slightly annoyed by only being able to use Starlord on the bottoms right node since that's the one I usually hit, but the snowballs themselves haven't really been a factor for me.