Your Worthy Challengers Pull Results

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
Had 51 pulls, pulled 10 5*s... and the ability to champ a few more 4*s too.

But as always, here's the video link, so you can see precisely what I pulled, and in what order, if you wish.

https://youtu.be/rTY54ynQ-fQ

Comments

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    9 Pulls
      2 Hela
      1 Thor
      1 BRB

I'll take that any day!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    20 pulls, 0 5*s. Meh. Only upside was that I got two MODOK covers so he's at 10 now.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,901 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    50 pulls (so far, plan to do roughly 50 more since I need a lot of Thor covers). 6 5*s which is 1 less than expected but happy 3 of them were for Thor.

Thor 1/1/1 bringing him to 2/2/2
    Hela 0/1/1 bringing her to 3/2/1
    BRB 2/0/0 bringing him to 2/0/0

Enough shards for 1 TH for Modok and Wolfsbane

KGB

P.S. @Shard@shardwick , I went 1/23 on my first 23 pulls and was feeling despondent until the 5*s started rolling in over the last 30 pulls.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    @KGB RNGesus smiled upon me and hooked me up with a BRB for #21. Now if I could just get some red or yellow covers for my 4/3/2 Thor.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    I've had 14 pulls so far, with 2 5*s, so right on top of that 1in7. One of them was a yellow BRB, the other a green Thor. Since these two were the ones I wanted covers for, I'm really happy with this.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    First pull: Teen Jean 
    Second pull: Blonde Widow
    Third pull: Hela
    Fourth pull: ... Thor! 
    Fifth pull: Call me DJ Khaled ... ANOTHER ONE! Thor again! 

A 60 percent pull rate! 😁😁😁

Ended up pulling until I got at least one BRB. 

5/22 (22.7%)
    BRB blue
    3 Thor
    1 Hela

Started about halfway to enough shards for a Wolfsbane cover. Got to 400, and now about a quarter of the way to my next cover, which will get her to 209.

Will have at least four more pulls from Civil War tokens, then I'll have to decide how much CP I want to commit to this store, and how much I want to save for Latest. 

I've got 3,538 CP, but only 8 LTs. PX is champed, but I wouldn't mind getting more levels on him and Carnage is only 2/2/1. Not that I particularly *want* him covered, but I do want them all champed, so it is what it is. 

• Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2019
    50 Pulls and got 10 5*s:

3x BRB (all Green)
    3x Hela (all Black)
    4x Thor (G, 2x R, Y)

My Hela is now at 456 and I got Thor champed. Also got enough shards on my Peter Parker Spider-Man to champ him as well.

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    21 pulls thus far. 2 bill, 2 hela.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had about 300 CP to spend and came up with 4* and two Hela greens. Then from thetoken I got from Civil War...Beta Ray Bill! Yay, happy days.
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    About 30 pulls and only 2 Bill covers, the rest were 4*.
    Need to remind myself these stores have terrible odds it seems. Regular latest pulls always pan out better for me.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    I pulled ~20, got zero 5*s.
  • Najbolji
    Najbolji Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Around 215-225 pulls

18 x halfThor - got him to 477
    9 x Hela - champed, 458
    13 x BRB - champed, 451

I also pulled a MODOK and a Wolfsbane (both at 9 covers).

I've had waaaay worse...
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    I pulled ~20, got zero 5*s.
    I should have complained earlier, my next pull was a Hela.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a decent hoard going - I start hoarding when I get the last 5* to the level I want them, and that's been pretty easy this last two times around.  I hadn't used any CP, for example, since Carnage went in (my Iceman was already champed, so I just pulled tokens.)
    I use 5* Thor all the time.  He's my go to for climbing and PVE - for PVE I don't even bother to couple him with Okoye most of the time since his constant damage and AP gen is just sooo damn useful (particularly if the boosted 5* can use it.)  My Thor was at 459
    I had a bit over 4k CP as of last Thursday, I decided I wouldn't go down below 3K.  With the event tokens and all the CP I raked in from Shardmass part 2, though, that was a total of 63 pulls.  Here's what I got for 5*

6 Thor (Bringing him up to 465)
    4 Hela (she's now also 465, partly because of Magik)
    6 Beta Ray Bill (2 Green, 4 Blue)

Not happy about the Distribution on Beta Ray Bill, but hopefully I'll fix that when he moves into Latest.  I'll probably go back to hoarding CP, too - I have 24 LTs and counting...
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    4 tokens from civil war.

1x Wiccan (green)
    1x Thor (green)
    2x BRB (yellow and green)

Can't believe my horrible luck.  Wiccan?!  What a waste. . .

(Trying to decide if I should throw good CP after [good] tokens while I still can.)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went back in one last time with 100CP and netted a further Red Thor and Blue BRB. So five 5* from 16 pulls...yeah this one wasn't too bad...😎
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I spent 3000 CP, hoping to get a usable Gladiathor and at least one viable tile maker to partner him with.

Got 7 Hela covers (1/4/2), 5 Beta Ray (0/1/4) and 3 Thors (3/0/0).

Guess that's my lesson.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unless I’m missing something that’s a really decent pull rate.