Balance of power teams

2»

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Worthy Cap isn’t particular viable normally (1/3/3), so I took advantage of Balance of Power to try him out with 5* Hawkeye (mine is 2/5/2, with a second saved blue coming in resupply this weekend :-/ ).  I added Kamala Khan as a third and the results were fun and relatively sustainable with no better than average luck.  With a 3*, a 4* and a 5* it’s probably a team that would only work in BoP, though...
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    I coasted with Cardusa + Bishop. Damage, stun, heal, rinse, repeat. The fun part was when the enemy team was stunned and Bishop was still getting triggered for damage and Blue AP by the enemy Attack tiles Carnage laid down, all mitigated by Medusa’s constant healing.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I hunted grockitty teams with Kraven, bishop, 3* strange. At the same level Kitty can’t outpace Kraven in the way she can normally. The strikes don’t get out of control. Damage every turn. Good stuns. If you put out strange’s stun plus countdown you can get kitty to put out her purple and trigger bishop again. 

It took a health pack after every match but it was good to be able to hunt down the kitties with impunity. Makes a nice change from normal. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up going with a Spiderverse (2099, Miles, Gwen) team for the whole thing. I can't remember the last time I got through a PvP so easily, or enjoyed it so much.