Can we get a screen where we can track shard progression please?

tchipley
tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
A screen where you can see all your characters shard progression with a progress bar would be nice.

Chime in on the idea.

Ground rules: Not the place to complain about shards. Do that elsewhere please or beware the tremendouscat!

tremendouscat >tinykitty :wink:

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, this. Do want. 
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Yes please!!

Especially with the shard dump we received. Unless you go through each character, you do not know who has what.

It would be nice to have a ribbon of sort on the cover showing progress. Even if it does not have a number, just like an HP bar that fills. That gives you some sort of idea. If you need more detail, then click on the character.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I make my champing decisions at this point based on the number of saved covers a character has banked up. This is cumbersome information to dig out right now.

Once the shard economy is a little more mature, i imagine I'd want to do the same thing via Shard Count.

There are a few top tier characters that want certain affiliations on their teams (Kitty, Rocket, Professor X I think?). There's also that one event where you have to use characters who are Champions affiliated or something on that one node, and nobody knows who that is and it doesn't sort them down to just eligible characters. Sorting by affiliation could be very useful.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's boderline malpractice to release a massive new feature with per-character resources, but not provide anyway to track those resources roster-wide.  Even supports launched with a 'supports' page.

Per-character shards was such a terrible idea (but it sure does leverage monetisation well!).
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    It might overcrowd the roster page, but it would be nice if they could somehow incorporate the number of shards a character has. Top left seems to be the only viable option.
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Another thing we need visibility on and to be able to sort and filter by...
    name
    5*/4*/etc
    levels
    #/color
    shards
    saved covers
    upgradeable
    favorite
    Supports

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    A very good suggestion has already been made for this, it'd be nice if they could do it and preferably sooner rather than later...

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/902611/#Comment_902611
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I agree. This is frustrating. 

It feels like you could do a lot to improve the usability of the roster screen. 
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    even something like sort by shard amount would be a good first start.  It was annoying to have to look one by one to see what chars got shards etc
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    On the shard collect screen, clicking one of the characters you got shards for takes you to a screen where you can preview the character but not actually apply the shards. It would be cool if you could add a shard level from that right then.
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    I am in total agreement and would like a way to know which support is attached and to whom.
  • itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    For the desperate, there is a convoluted way to view the shards progression in comparison without having to enter each individual screen. You can use it while we wait for something better.
    First, temporarily bonus all chars you might want to see the shards of. For instance, all 3*. It means just tapping those bonus icons, that can be done fairly quickly. Then, head to a store that might provide shard bonus to those lvl chars, like the heroic coin store for 3* and 4*, to see 5* shards you need to head to LL store for instance.  Press the question mark. You can now see every shard lvl of all bonussed chars.
    Of course, you need to unbonus all the chars again afterwards, except the char you want to keep on bonus.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    You weren’t kidding when you said it was
    convoluted.