Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#220:Small Wonder on DVD or Beta Ray

* MPQ Holiday events!
* R192
* Beta Ray Bill!

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the Superhero Showdown, I see it going like this:

Doctor Doom and the Living Monolith face off in a rectangle, which I can only assume is in a WWE-style ring.  The two eye each other warily, before nodding gravely with a hint of recognition.  They know what they must do.

In an uncharacteristic gentlemanly way, Victor von Doom holds the ropes and allows the Living Monolith to proceed ahead of him, hopping out of the ring.  From beneath, they both pull out steel folding chairs and turn on Ian, sitting in the front row.  The vicious attack on one of the co-hosts of the Podcast is too graphic to describe here, but well earned, as none of us now can even casually scroll past Hela on our rosters without having the bad Streetcar Named Desire reference coming, unbidden, to our minds.

Doom is declared winner on a technicality, as the Living Monolith left the arena first, but in a way we all lost that day. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will vote for Doom just because of his extra powers outside of energy absorption.  
  • AlloyIV
    AlloyIV Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Victor Von Doom after watching the defeat of Richards arranges his energy absorption device to defeat the Living Monolith. He then turns it off and uses his scientific knowledge to open up a hole in reality to send the Living Monolith to Limbo. He then brings the Living Monolith back to give a long monologue about how he can defeat anyone if he wishes too to then defeat the Living Monolith with his invincible armor.