Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Unable to Purchase Sorin Vanguard from Fblthp Special Vault (SWW Error)

jtwoodjtwood Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
As documented below, Sorin Vanguard is listed for 240 jewels, which I have. When I try to purchase Sorin, it fails with a SWW error. I have beaten the Fblthp event completely, in case that should matter.

Comments

• naabaldannaabaldan Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Same here. And the time is running out. Ingame name is Spiritofsoul
  • redryderredryder Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Same here. On IOS and getting SWW error when trying to purchase Sorin.
  • jtwoodjtwood Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    FWIW, I received a response from my in-game ticket indicating this was under review.
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    Hello guys,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.
    For all of you who had issues obtaining the "Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord-Japanese Artwork - Full Version", please get in contact with Customer Support to inform your UID, then we can fix directly you each one of you.

Regards.