Alliance status is shown incorrectly

During a pvp mercing move, I joined another alliance (gxf2), but I can no longer leave because the game tells me I am not in an alliance, does not show the game chat, etc,  so also does not show the leave button. I see no alliance scores in pve or pvp status. I did get my pvp reward, though, and gxf2 members can see me as being part of that alliance.

If I try to rejoin my old alliance (aop3), it says I cannot join because I first have to leave my current alliance (which I cannot do because I do not get to see the alliance, and hence the leave button).

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @itsuka7

Can you try force closing the app? If that does not resolve the issue, please try reinstalling the app. 
  • itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    I resolved the issue at the time by reloading the game more than 20 times until I saw a leave button. Used it, it said I could not leave at the time, however, alliance mates told me I had left despite the message and not being able to see it. 

This morning I merced out and in without any problems, so the issue seems to be resolved.