New UI - Suggestions? Comments? Post here.

2»

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    shardwick said:
    ZootSax said:
    bluewolf said:
    This is minor compared to a lot of other issues, but you can't view the character art anymore in an unobscured fashion unless they have a costume.  Then you can preview the different looks.  

Otherwise there's no way to access a character shot by itself.  At least, I haven't found it.....

It would be low on the priority list, for sure, but I enjoy the art and kind of miss being able to see it full screen in game.
    Tangential to this and equally minor, you also can’t get an unobstructed view of the cover anymore—you only see the one with the character name bar.  In the old setup, the last scroll on the character screen had the release year and artist on a bar which would fade to the unobstructed cover.

The artwork (both in-game and official Marvel) is definitely one thing that brings me to the game, so hopefully both this and @bluewolf ‘s points can be addressed eventually.
    Tap/click on the artwork to the left of the character's name and it will show a bigger picture of the artwork.
    Thanks for that.  I'm always grateful that there are many people on the boards much better at this game than I am...I just hadn't realized that also included the UI. :)
    Ehh I was bored and just tapping on stuff after the UI was updated. :)
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:
    Until seconds ago, I didn't even know there was a shards store up already. I thought this would be rolled out later. Turns out it's been available in the 'purchase' screen all the time already?!

In my opinion, the daily shards offers should live in the 'Recruit heroes' screens, as it's not a purchase for cash thing. That's probably why I missed the feature so far, because I expected it there.
    To expand on this: even now I know they are there, I still missed it more often than not, simply because opening the 'purchase' screen isn't in my system. You know which screen I open multiple times each day? "Recruit heroes".
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:
    DeNappa said:
    Until seconds ago, I didn't even know there was a shards store up already. I thought this would be rolled out later. Turns out it's been available in the 'purchase' screen all the time already?!

In my opinion, the daily shards offers should live in the 'Recruit heroes' screens, as it's not a purchase for cash thing. That's probably why I missed the feature so far, because I expected it there.
    To expand on this: even now I know they are there, I still missed it more often than not, simply because opening the 'purchase' screen isn't in my system. You know which screen I open multiple times each day? "Recruit heroes".
    I'll agree with this, the special offers section is a much better place for daily changing offers.  I've known they've been there since they came out, but I've only checked once or twice largely do to their location, I flip through the special offers everyday.