Extra clicks = two steps backwards. Please fix!

Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
So I started hoarding tokens in anticipation of this new feature and am wishing I would have just opened everything pre-shards. Having to click twice (in two different spots no less) is a real pain for something as simple as opening Standard Tokens. Please please look at aggregating all reward notifications (the cover and shards earned) to one screen and allow us to claim all. I appreciate having an “open all” button for standards (one step forward) but do not joyously anticipate 266 clicks just to get the single 4* cover I had stockpiled Heroics for (two steps back). 

Could we at minimum get some communication around this @IceIX, because right now I’m withholding opening in the event that it’s something even willing to be looked at. If not, then I’d like to know so I can trudge through. Thank you so much in advance for any information you can provide!

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe this is the meta anti-hoarding mechanic, sort of the UX version of the old "how many slow animations can I string together on this defensive pvp team?" method of inducing skips. Make opening tokens so painful to do in bulk that people stop bulking up on tokens...
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Sharts are annoying for this reason.
  • edma
    edma Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    +1, so annoying
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is terrible. Also when you do use your rewards for champ levels, you cannot see them at all. The big XP banner covers them. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    New feature and UI is already rubbing me the wrong way. Not a fan of either. 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Oh! If only someone could have predicted this might happen!

I opened 50 heroic tokens and having to click through another screen is annoying enough but the click through is in a different part of the screen. Surely, surely someone must have foreseen this silliness. Added to which the click through on shards is aligned to the middle token in the tokens screen so if you click through too quickly you end up opening a ten-pack. Not great design. 
  • Farmerbink
    Farmerbink Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Dropping in to add my voice to the complaints.  This seems like such an idiotic oversight that it has to be intentional.  Please, please tell me it's not.  Spending a measurable amount of time clicking through screens for pittance (individually) is not my idea of a good time.  BIG time two steps backwards here.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    I don't entirely disagree but I did have the thought of when I'm opening a hoard, it could be convenient.  It would save the time I would take clicking back & forth to my roster page to see if a favorited character had enough shards for an additional cover.