new interface annoyances

Wonko33
Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
I don't like that the Shield rank XP blocks the reward you just got when you increase champ levels- you can see what it was (HP , ISO , CP etc) but not see how much you got

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed please allow us to turn off the shard animation it is so slow.  Every time we pull a token or place a add a card is just super slow
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 said:
    I don't like that the Shield rank XP blocks the reward you just got when you increase champ levels- you can see what it was (HP , ISO , CP etc) but not see how much you got

Yeah, that's a big annoyance. There are also a lot of places that it added extra taps, and the difference between when a button is usable or not is less clear in a few situations.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Ya not a big fan of this at all. There may have been more clicking before but it was simpler. Now everything is crammed onto one screen and it’s just too busy and not really that nice to look at.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Imagine that you go to Hell for killing a dude. The guy in front of you receives his punishment, to be bitten in the groin repeatedly all day long by a pack of rottweilers. You're up next. You will spend the rest of eternity applying 1* covers for xp with the new interface in MPQ.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    The banner is quite bad, I would like to see what I got. What is it with this game and things to do with "Banner" being broken and or underwhelming any way?!?!?
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 said:
    Completely agree.  If you look to the far right, you can see the amount in the tiny box before the graphic flashes with just the generic award.  The tiny box then immediately goes to the next award.  It's like they didn't even test it with actual players before rolling it out.  Oh.....wait..... :smile: