America Chavez vs Loki

Lv 300 America beat Loki like this was the Avenger.  Good thing she vastly overpowered him bc the cascading Gods were heavily on his side. Every turn had multiple matches for him, he had tons of match 5's, all guaranteeing "Fear not" would never activate. Still walked out with over 12000 health.

LT gave me champed Storm which gave me another LT for another Storm cover. NICE!

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. Poor Loki, he never knew what hit him. Had 20000 health left when Loki hit the ground. LT was my second Iceman cover today, bringing him to 4/3/3. Also had luck with Prof-X and got a cover for him as well.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki: Aha! Match 4 at your peril, bwah ha ha ha!!! With an extra evil chuckle!
    America Chavez: *Punch* *kick* *running shoulder headbutt thing*
    Loki: Nurse!!!!

Thanks for the LT Loki, hope you heal soon!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was surprised that Hood wasn’t Chavez’s opponent.  Regardless, it was a pretty easy one for a ~Lv275 America.  A nice pallet cleanser after the rough Domino one.

LT was a champ level for Domino.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I loaded up with damage and critical boosts, just because I never use them and it amused me. That first critical tile set off a cascade that had Loki beat up worse than when the Hulk got his hands on him in Avengers.
    Token was a champ level for Juggernaut.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker

Summary:

• Match-3
    • Match-3
    • Match-3
    • Match-3
    • Match critical
    • Match critical
    • Punch
    • Token
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figured Loki wasn't likely to play fair, so I didn't either - I shoved a +2 all AP parcel in Chavez's back pocket right when she started running toward Loki to deliver a beat-down. And what a glorious beat-down it was - I had an epic cascade, did the magic power kick, and finished poor Loki off when he had about a dozen mischief tiles waiting to resolve on the board. I think it's the fastest Crash I've ever had. 
    The reward is sitting in storage until I make heads-or-tails of this new shards system coming in R191.