Blood for Blood PvP

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Has anyone tried on the Hawkeye (455), CapWorthy (270) team? They are impossible. I make one move and Cap'n spends what feels like minutes whirling around, hitting and bashing your team. Kitty stunned *2 and 1/3rd health, R&G down to 756 health. After one move. I have tried them twice with the same result. You simply do not stand a chance against them. Seems like a new Gritty counter. My Hawkeye and CapWorthy are to badly covered to try, so I do not know how I would have fared.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    Use 4’s?  Blade’s green should basically one-shot Cap. 

Without Blade using the red passively, this isn’t exactly a super pvp team. I see it rarely in other pvp, since you really need to pick 3 most of the time to make it work well. 

It’s certainly not a Gritty killer. 
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, they have killed my Gritty twice and I am not trying again. I make one move and the next move I get to make Kitty is stunned, at third health and grocket near death. Blade is irrelevant. Did you even read my post?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    qandols said:
    Well, they have killed my Gritty twice and I am not trying again. I make one move and the next move I get to make Kitty is stunned, at third health and grocket near death. Blade is irrelevant. Did you even read my post?
    My apologies; I didn't infer form your post that you were using Gritty.

I agree they suck.  This "new meta" is increasingly making me tire of PVP.

I somewhat tongue in cheek suggested using all 4's, but there might be a decent team you could build to take them on with some boosts.

Maybe use IM40, 4Thor, and Blade.