Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

A discussion on the awesomeness of grilled cheese sandwiches

SystemSystem Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
This discussion was created from comments split from: New Feature Coming - Targeting Heroes.

Comments

• DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 3,784 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm mostly here for the sarcasm.

However you have piqued my interest with talk of a sandwich. What sort of sandwich?
  • jp1jp1 Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:

However you have piqued my interest with talk of a sandwich. What sort of sandwich?
    Grilled cheese.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 3,784 Chairperson of the Boards
    jp1 said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Grilled cheese.
    <3
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 3,853 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is it a regional grilled cheese with tomato on it? If so, I'll take an order of "hard pass"  please. #NotMyGrilledCheese
  • jp1jp1 Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    Is it a regional grilled cheese with tomato on it? If so, I'll take an order of "hard pass"  please. #NotMyGrilledCheese
    Ewww, what kind of savage do you take me for?
  • pheregaspheregas Posts: 1,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    jp1 said:
    Ewww, what kind of savage do you take me for?
    Not long ago, I watched a You Suck at Cooking and they did a grilled cheese with cheddar, diced pickles, and diced salami and OMG it was way better than I ever thought a grilled cheese could be!

#DerailingThreadsWithGrilledCheese
    edited October 2019
    Here in town we have a restaurant that JUST sells grilled cheese. It's good, but it's always just a little greasier than you want it to be I find.

Much like communication on new features. The idea of it is good, but if it's too greasy, it can ruin the sandwich.
    What happens to a thread that's in here that suddenly veers ON topic? does it get moved back to the real forum?
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    This is the right way to do grilled cheese...

DOUBLE GRILLED CHEESEBURGER

• $15.00

HAMBURGER BETWEEN TWO GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES

https://www.sonnyscheesesteaks.com/menu/
  • tiomonotiomono Posts: 1,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    YouTube elmer fudd grilled cheese.

"Dont offeh me steak I'll just phrow it out!"
  • Southside84Southside84 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    This is the right way to do grilled cheese...

DOUBLE GRILLED CHEESEBURGER

• $15.00

HAMBURGER BETWEEN TWO GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES

https://www.sonnyscheesesteaks.com/menu/
    Hold on there...  You gotta throw bacon and a fried egg on this bad boy.  Grilled cheese brunch burger for the win?