SOMETIMES...... WELL YOU KNOW....

Options
Went in to a match just now with OBW, DOOM, and my newly acquired lvl 96 Thor. Was going up against jugg, maggs marvel now and X force. At firs going in (knowing I had whomped them many times before when they were just about 10 levels lower), I thought that everything would be good. Well turned out my thought process was wrong. After my first move the enemy proceeded to make a move of their own. Immediately following that move cascades began to form and before you know it........ Hhhh..... Well...... You know...... Thor died in the same turn.....

SOMETIMES!!!!!! AHHHH!!! BOOM!!!! HDJSHDHFJDBDHDJEBDHEIJD!!!!! TINYKITTY!!!

AND NOW THERE IS A HOLE IN MY WALL icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• thats what you get for using lazy characters...j/k icon_e_wink.gif

sorry for the bad beat...it happens to all of us.

marc
  • Happens to all of us, this morning i was going to grind some more pve simulator and got my **** handed to me twice, every move against me generated a cascade, when the board is against you there's nothing to do but put the phone aside and continue playing the stick of truth
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Happens to all of us, this morning i was going to grind some more pve simulator and got my **** handed to me twice, every move against me generated a cascade, when the board is against you there's nothing to do but put the phone aside and continue playing the stick of truth
    Yeah, all that talk about denying colors only works so well when you actually have moves, but sometimes the only move left is to give the AI a cascade of the colors it needs icon_e_sad.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Other times you open the match as i did on the jungle with a T extra move that set up a 5 in arrow environment using the crit tile i just made... two +5 to all ap ouch AI sorry