Deadpool CoT: Duck Season

1/1/4 level 135 Howard the Duck vs 222 Punisher.

Poor Castle never stood a chance.  Howard beat him like a dirty rug.  I didn't even use a power until halfway through.

I mean, I've headd that 4* Punisher was terrible, but I didn't think it was this bad.

And that's before Howard turned invisible and deprived Castle of even that last little ray of hope.

I suppose it makes sense that the most dramatic, tragic, dark and violent character in the Marvel universe is weak vs comedy.

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 70 Howard.

Step 1: Boost purple.
    Step 2: Go invisible.
    Step 3: Collect legendary.

Reward: Shuri
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    This Crash makes me wonder what Howard did to annoy Big Pun so much that he is hunting him down!

Anyway, my Howard is and has been for quite a while at lvl 147 3/5/5 and that 5 in purple was all that was needed as he pecked(do Ducks peck? Dunno) Punisher to death a bit like in that music video where the ducks take out those nasty punk kids. That was Punisher, a nasty punk kid. So now I know what he did...he threw rocks at a duckling and it was Howard hunting Pun down! Go Howard and shame on you, Frank.
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    My strategy is now the same for every CoT for every character:

1) Equip level 200 Chewie support
    2) Deny enemy's strongest colored tiles, which in turn drops 369 Attack tiles every other match
    3) Watch enemy health melt away
    4) Collect token
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wabbit Season!
    I did kick him in the face first with my Quack-Fu, but like most wins in this Crash, it came down to a bunch of ducks pecking him into unconsciousness.
    I do always find this one incredibly satisfying because of the many times I struggled against it (and never did succeed) with just a single purple cover.
    Token was a Nebula champ level.
  • Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    helix72 said:
    My strategy is now the same for every CoT for every character:

1) Equip level 200 Chewie support
    2) Deny enemy's strongest colored tiles, which in turn drops 369 Attack tiles every other match
    3) Watch enemy health melt away
    4) Collect token
    Hail to the 200 Chewie.

I usually give it one shot without him first just to see, unless it's an obvious loss.