Biggest missed 5 star opportunity that are 4 stars

thedarkphoenix
thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
#1Rogue
#2 Black widow
#3 captain marvel

Not really sure why 4 star characters have better power sets and abilities than 5's now... But it is what it is.

If these characters just had there stats increase alone they would change the meta of the 5 star game drastically.

Comments

• 0_Fahrenheit
    0_Fahrenheit Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Captain America (Worthy): already a classic.
  • theomen
    theomen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Don't forget 4* Wasp and 5* Wasp. I wish they'd just done a lazy copy for the 5*.
  • thedarkphoenix
    Agreed on both these
  • thedarkphoenix
    Yeah it's doesn't make sense how characters like rescue and wasp and captain marvel get released....

While such good 4* get released.

It could the the ratio of 4 to 5's

But even then you'd think that priority # 1 would be to not have absolutely sucky 5 or at least make 1 thing really appealing on ever 5 if nothing else.

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Domino. Imagine 5* Dom and GE Doom teaming up. No active color overlap. She could fuel his nuke for days flooding the board with black. If the enemy matches it, you get more black from Doom’s passive. 
    (Deadpool) 
    Domino as a 5-Star?!? Seriously, I don't get it! What, would she do, shoot luck lasers out of her eyes? It's just hard to picture, and certainly wouldn't up-end the current meta. I mean, Domino? What kind of coked-out, glass pipe-sucking freakshow development team came up with that little chestnut?! Probably, one who can't release more 5* feeders! 
    (/Deadpool)

Sorry, had to... :)
  • thedarkphoenix
    Playing rogue in the class of 2017 event just reminded me how true of a fact this is.

She is such a well designed character
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing rogue in the class of 2017 event just reminded me how true of a fact this is.

She is such a well designed character
    Completely agree. She was my first champed  4*, until recently my highest level 4*, definitely my favorite and most used character while I was in the tier. Still a favorite when boosted.

Her versatility is a bit underrated I think, even though she is well liked.
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Sabretooth's passive when getting rid of a strike tile is definitely the kind of unique mechanic that would debut on a 5.  
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think Mysterio would have been a great Okoye Buddy.

also Black Cat. Need more 5* that can get airborne on purpose to make Archangel matter.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Talos.  Would have been fun reading the 8725872758274395792375979  threads a day asking when he rotates out of latest