COT: Anything you can do...Taskmaster vs Cap America

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
I remember last year pretty much dreading this with my pitiful 1/1/1 Tasky but pulling off the win against an understrength Cap. This time around Taskmaster is 3/2/1 and up to Lvl 131. I set him up with Moving Target/Speed Shot/Shadow Step and slapped a Cull Obsidian Support on him for extra health. The battle in the end was straight forward and Shadow Step of course was a massive help, Tasky finished with about 4k health and Cap only landed one solid shield hit which he then promptly matched away his red countdown tile. Done for another year!

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 100 TM at 4/1/3. I used Moving Target, Billy Club and Moonsilver Blades. I kept him stunned most of the match as I collected blue and black, pretty dead board for red. Took him down with some blades and got a red worthy Cap.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/2/5 Lvl 229 Tasky with Buncha Fiddle-faddle, Speed Shot, and Moonsilver Blades. Punched each other for a while, and then the Moonsilver blades shut things down really fast.
    Token was a 5trange blue, bringing him up to a pretty even 2/2/3!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/2/1 Lv 152 Taskmaster with Buncha Fiddle-Faddle, Billy Club, and Moonsilver Blades (thought I had Shadow Step during the game, so I held onto this waiting to use it to dodge Cap's red only to discover that not only was Cap's red very poorly covered, but also that I was quite dumb).  Got an early Billy Club which stayed on the board until the end.  Eventually got the AP for Buncha Fiddle-Faddle and it was game-over.

LT gave me a champ level for Nightcrawler. 

• froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    1/0/0 Taskmaster with Little off the top.
    2star Taskmaster's Sword, and maxed red damage, blue damage, and all-ap damage,

This one was really close, prioritizing red/blue matches. Would not have had a chance without the Sword, since match damage was the only notable source of offense. But did get it on the first try.

Token was a saved cover.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I got I got it done with a 1 red cover taskmaster! 
    Boosters of red stockpile, rainbow stockpile and power boost.
    perhaps some luck too.
    the issue I have is taskmaster v taskmaster in best in class