Daily Deadpool Command point restriction

UncleSkylar
UncleSkylar Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
Can you remove the restriction of needing all three required characters... enable the fight as long as you have one of the required characters?

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you remove the restriction of needing all three required characters... enable the fight as long as you have one of the required characters?
    But...that is the point of Behemoth Burrito! It is supposed to represent players growing their rosters!
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I like this idea. If the fight was a little harder you'd have a difficult time with just one 2-star or low-leveled 3. And in my experience MPQ is more fun and rewarding before you've rostered all the characters, than after.

However, I assume it goes against the developer intent of creating a reason for people to continually buy roster slots, which is a huge moneymaker.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I can get behind this as long as you aren't able to replace the missing character(s) with others on your roster.  Taking on the opposing team with 1 or 2 characters on your side could be fun.  Otherwise it'll just be another node with whatever meta character is in play at the time. 
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I totally agree. CL9 battles may just be a slot machine of board shake and accelerating special tiles, but the game we all got hooked on back in CL4-5 was about patiently and skillfully overcoming high-level challenges through smart play. Might as well let players try to earn the CP, even if it means beating a level 90 team with just your level 96 Storm and maybe a level 43 three-star.

While they're at it, maybe up the difficulty a bit, too. Or just put Gwenpool's event into the game weekly alongside DDP; I know a lot of people enjoyed the scaling difficulty (actual difficulty!) of that event.