Think about it...

Options
I'm usually the type of person who tells it like I see it and if I don't say it I'm damn sure thinking it. I've been lurking the forum for a while now and have said a few things here and there and gained some basic game knowledge so thanks for that. I'd like to take this time now to address some of the ongoing issues and what I think of them. I know, I know, who cares what I think...

I don't believe in fairness to all players just like I don't believe in fairness in real life. If everyone is equal then what in the hell is the point to strive to get better? The noobs should have to play their tails off and rise up the ranks just like the rest of us had to, people need to stop trying to make the MPQ universe a bunch of Nancys (no offense to the name if yours is Nancy). All the talk about nerfing characters, whining about needing certain characters to play events, forced rosters, iPhone4 iOS 7 update, and how the "company" is out to rip people off by in-game purchases is out of freaking control. Some characters should be stronger than others, or have you not read the comics? Last I knew companies weren't running charity events, they're in business to make money so stop complaining because they're trying to.

If you didn't realize early on that the "free" hero points you earn were needed for the coveted roster spots to collect every character, just in case you might need them, then that's your mistake just like it was mine. Since then I've played like crazy and collected every character, 2 OBW of different builds, currently have 40 roster slots (41 now costs 550 HP) and will continue to pump earned HP into more of them. I've made 2 in-game purchases for Alliance slots for friends one of which I was reimbursed.

I too updated my iPhone 4 and haven't been able to play on it but what I haven't done is piss and moan about how D3P should compensate me for my in-game losses because I updated a piece of software that they have no control over. Instead I dusted off an old Android phone and installed MPQ on it, logged into Facebook and play over WiFi, crisis averted. Since then I've installed a different ROM and kernel in order to overclock it so the game runs faster too. I realize that not everyone has another phone, or friends who have old phones or friends in general, which might explain why some people are in need of an Alliance, of course, how have you not told everybody you know how great this game truly is and why they should be playing it, anyway, feel free to improvise instead of just complaining that you're not getting your way, kind of like having to use a different roster.

As far as the forced rosters go, I'm glad they do that, it shows weaknesses and punishes you for your complacency as it should. We all have our certain favorites that we would rather use all of the time as I had done pre-nerf Thor and Wolverine but you have to remember that there are more characters than your fav 3. Personally I think the game is brilliant and by far the best F2P game that I've played yet. Sure there are game changes I would make but so what and I get your frustration over certain aspects of the game but trashing the Devs has gotten a little carried away. Seriously, how many people do you know that turn around and want to help you after you've thrown them under the bus? If you hate it that much then by all means go fricking play something else.

End of rant.

Comments

• Preaching to the choir. I always want to reply, "That sounds like a YOU problem." I have seen lots of people play successfully for free. If you can't afford to walk with Lasting Frodo, that's not anyone else's fault. icon_lol.gif