Classes - Pros & Cons

Options
I'm very new to Puzzle Quest and underneath the surface there's no doubt that there's some deep complexity with different classes and build options.  

I was wondering if someone more knowledgeable than myself could list some pros and cons of different classes along with recommended builds?

Also, a few recommended classes for beginners?  I have been tinkering with Warrior, Ranger and Monk but I'm not very far into the game on any of them.

Comments

• gruevy
    gruevy Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've played a Wizard and a Paladin, and both of those classes feel like thought went into their design to make their skills work together for a fun experience. 

I got a Blood Mage to level 25 and it's freakin garbage. Avoid at all costs. When they say 'very hard' what they mean is 'very stupid' because there's zero synergy there.
  • Sylver
    Sylver Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2019
    Options
    gruevy said:

I got a Blood Mage to level 25 and it's freakin garbage. Avoid at all costs. When they say 'very hard' what they mean is 'very stupid' because there's zero synergy there.
    About that, I totally disagree.. Bloodmage is the best, only challenge is to hold out till 25 which is the turning point. With Soul Bond the games difficulty melts totally away and if you manage to reach 40 you litterally become god. Wirh some luck you can one-hit most of the bosses and endgame trash.

Never enjoyed this game so much like this.. ok it was quickly over, after reaching 40.

It took me about 25-30 hours to reach the middle of the game, to finnish it maybe 7-10 and I did everything.

Oh, but I recommend to ignore the only other Bloodmage (Boss) in the game until you become 40. Avoid at all costs to cast Soul Bond on Bloodsinger, since she will do the same, which results in a game crashing paradox.
  • gruevy
    gruevy Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I guess I gave up too early. Thanks!