Classic Characters

I know this will be met with some either love or hate, but as much as I love the current characters coming out, part of me wants to see either Namor or the original Human Torch.  It would be cool to see the two original Marvel characters

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I would love to see Namor too. It's time. I mean, sure he's mainly part of FF lore, and there's not much going on there these days, but he's the O.G. of Marvel.

Plus I just want to see a character who's immune to D3adpool's "Whales, Whales, Whales!"
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Namor is pretty high on my wish list as well. Such a cool character, and such an important part of Marvel history.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now that Disney/Marvel once again controls film rights for the Fantastic Four, and the associated characters from their licensing deal with Fox (including Namor), I hope and pray we see a film version of him show up somewhere. I would love to see him in a rebooted Fantastic Four film as the 'villain' and then spun-off into his own movie where he transitions into more of the hero role.

They could get Zachary Quinto to play him. Zach should never be in a movie without pointy ears.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sim Mayor said:
    Plus I just want to see a character who's immune to D3adpool's "Whales, Whales, Whales!"
    Haven't we already got that in Nightcrawler?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be hilarious if he had a gimmick passive that was specifically a counter to Whales, Whales, Whales, like Archangel has a Vulture-specific counter. You try using any sea-creature-based attacks, and he turns them against the opponent team
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    It would be hilarious if he had a gimmick passive that was specifically a counter to Whales, Whales, Whales, like Archangel has a Vulture-specific counter. You try using any sea-creature-based attacks, and he turns them against the opponent team
     Thus making Howard the Duck an actual liability. He fires his Duck, Duck, Loose! power and all of the local ducks turn against him. 
  • Sabaton74
    Sabaton74 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    I know this will be met with some either love or hate, but as much as I love the current characters coming out, part of me wants to see either Namor or the original Human Torch.  It would be cool to see the two original Marvel characters
    Mr Tim, your time of fruition is here  ::posts from the future::