The Church of Patches

Options
...and yay I say unto thee, verily, abandon thine false god of thunder, be not a Thor-loser, and come thee unto the Church of Patches.

...where all other worshipers and playstyles unite below His guidance, and are worthy of consideration

...where every board offers up an abundance of strike tiles, and even the lowliest amongst thine three might triumph through righteous choices

...where the false god Thor uses his evil cascades to slay thine party, but lo! Patches lives, and all the jewels of thine eyes now beareth his sign, AND HIS VENGEANCE SHALL STRIKE DOWN THE WICKED THOR WITH SLASHING WRATH AND FURY

...for he is THE BEST THERE IS

xmen.

Comments

• ... yea verily, bub ...
  • Thou art welcome to the church, brother.

May thine claws be forever sharp.
  • The Best There Is at dying!
  • qtquazar wrote:
    ...and yay I say unto thee, verily, abandon thine false god of thunder, be not a Thor-loser, and come thee unto the Church of Patches.

...where all other worshipers and playstyles unite below His guidance, and are worthy of consideration

...where every board offers up an abundance of strike tiles, and even the lowliest amongst thine three might triumph through righteous choices

...where the false god Thor uses his evil cascades to slay thine party, but lo! Patches lives, and all the jewels of thine eyes now beareth his sign, AND HIS VENGEANCE SHALL STRIKE DOWN THE WICKED THOR WITH SLASHING WRATH AND FURY

xmen.

Best. Post. EVER
  • Current game strat:
    Find team with patches.
    Gather blue yellow and pink (spidey/mags).
    Wait for patches to use the green you saved him.
    Commence thy stunning?
    Game over. Bye patches.
  • Im scared :c , is he doing an exorcism?
  • Even if I had the covers to level him, I wouldn't use my patch... But this church of patch stuff is pretty damn funny.
  • Even if I had the covers to level him, I wouldn't use my patch... But this church of patch stuff is pretty damn funny.

I dunno, he's good when you need a quick win late in a tournament, or if you're just peaking out in between shields. I like to pair him with Hulk or Punisher, someone that can use green if it's not a good time for Beserk. And his red is a one shot on most characters, so that's nice to have around.
  • Do not sully thine ears with the plaintive wails of the unbelievers!

Fallest not unto the path of the unrighteous spider, who dangles his webs of lies from the petty heavens of the unworthy. His day of judgment is nigh at hand!

Bend thy soul neither to the corruptor of metal, for he too has been chosen for judgment, and the tendrils of the devs yet snake o'er his hollow shell!

Those who would be as the all-father must cover one eye, yea to truly understand the pain of loss... that they may visit this loss unto others, tenfold.

Verily, I say again, their time cometh, with full righteous fury. Blaspheme not the Patch, but bow instead to The Best there Is.
  • His High Priests Spider-Man and Loki do much to help His will be done. Stun lock the non-believers, unleash His wrath, and turn his curses into divine blessings. Triune might.
  • qtquazar wrote:

xmen.

How does this not have even a single referrence to the Stan lee phrase "true believers" ...just sad really.
  • Patches can be a really good defensive character, but like Psykopathic said, stunning him is the best way to go. His worst enemy is himself when he's the last one standing.
  • I love how pro/con Patch is.
  • qtquazar wrote:
    Do not sully thine ears with the plaintive wails of the unbelievers!

Fallest not unto the path of the unrighteous spider, who dangles his webs of lies from the petty heavens of the unworthy. His day of judgment is nigh at hand!

Bend thy soul neither to the corruptor of metal, for he too has been chosen for judgment, and the tendrils of the devs yet snake o'er his hollow shell!

Those who would be as the all-father must cover one eye, yea to truly understand the pain of loss... that they may visit this loss unto others, tenfold.

Verily, I say again, their time cometh, with full righteous fury. Blaspheme not the Patch, but bow instead to The Best there Is.

begin slow clap. .. well done my friend. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I am a true bielever in the one true Patch. But you forgot his high priestess The young Natasha, for when she and Loki are up on high, nothing can bring him down low.
  • BOOOOO!!!! BEGONE YOU FURY APOSTLES OF PATCH!!
    i prefer big **** miss marvel than hairy beast w claws
  • Hey guys, I applied to your Alliance yesterday when you had 19/20 members. I am still listed as pending. How long do I remain pending before becoming a full member? I have played every day for almost 150 days straight. I play as much as i can and do pretty well in the events. I would be glad to help you guys out, but if you are full I would like to move on so I can get the Alliance rewards for this event. Thanks for your time.