Discussion: Please Take Anniversary Survey!

2»

Comments

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I chose:

3* Strange
    4* Vulture
    5* Kitty

cant remember the reasons though

for PvE i picked:

Strange Sights
    Fight For Wakanda
    and ISO 8 Brotherhood, because I literally cannot remember when we last had that one. I just remember that it featured psylocke and 2* magneto. It goes alongside heroic mode, the gauntlet and x-force wolverine having a red power in forgotten MPQ history
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    When people say they want the Sakaar Arena back, I assume they do mean the broken version, right?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Oh, oh, oh! I want the 20 person lightning rounds from the 1st anniversary back. Those and the broken Sakaar arena LRs. Run them together if you want. Bring me all the tokens, hahahaha...
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Match 3 & Collectible cards. 
    3* Doc Strange, he works well against offensive enemies. (I consider goons & countdown spammers as offensive enemies.)
    4* Sabretooth, his abilities are fun/cool.
    5* Okoye, she works well with my other characters.
    Versus: Balance of Power. 
    Boss event: Apocalypse; Sinister Six; Civil War.
    Story: Webbed Wonder; Meet R&G; Unstable Iso-8

I like Strange Sights and its Boss battle, but I also hate it because its nodes are too close together, and in spite of repeatedly protesting this to the Devs, they've still not fixed it.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    I so wanted to call the game an RPG. I so want it to be closer to an RPG. You know, QUESTing, and story choices, and whatnot. Marvel: check. Puzzle: eh. Quest: absent. Just a Match-3 it is.

Dr. Strange (like his powers)
    Sabretooth (love the character)
    Okoye (other, I want her to be my first 5* champ, but they didn't ask for elaboration)

Events, whatever. Where's "The Gauntlet?" Story: The ones with the most goons and wave nodes? Versus: The ones with interesting rules? Bosses: Fastest and most rewards? Click, click, click.