Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Chat line completely broken on Steam/PC after latest update [Investigating]

froggerjohnfroggerjohn Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
I suspect this is already a known issue, but don't see it listed.

The recent update that gives improved chat to mobile users fully broke the Steam/PC version.
Since there's no "mobile keyboard" popup on PC, we're left with uneditable text.
- can't move the cursor with clicks or arrow keys
- chat line doesn't scroll, so everything typed past the end of the line is not visible
- line contents aren't cleared after pressing Enter, and need to be erased manually

Comments

• KizikKizik Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I'm having the same experience on PC. It is a real problem since I'm one of the commanders in my alliance and can no longer communicate using the in-game chat.
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Kizik
    @froggerjohn

Thanks for providing this information. I'll make the team aware.