Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Venom Heroic

Comments

• Point values dont change until the missions reset right? Because I can see it being advantageous to wait until right before they reset and do them for maximum point inflation...
  • No, as I said, they have already increased dramatically.
  • Misguided wrote:
    No, as I said, they have already increased dramatically.

Well then, we need to know exactly when the missions reset and do them right before they reset.
  • As I can't use a character over level 34, I guess I'm sitting this one out.

Got all excited when I saw new PvE content...
  • Is spidey / cap / wolv the only viable team for this heroic mode?
  • I've been using spidey/widow/juggz

Beat all missions except the last one with it. Don't know if I'll be able to but I'm ok farming Yelena
  • Spidey/ wolverine / original black widow.
  • ozkaros wrote:
    As I can't use a character over level 34, I guess I'm sitting this one out.

My characters are 36/8/40 (spidey/widow/juggz)

I was able to do it so you don't really need high level ppl to do it except maybe the last one. I haven't attempted it but judging by 3 champs > 100 I figure I'd rather not.
  • ozkaros wrote:
    As I can't use a character over level 34, I guess I'm sitting this one out.

My characters are 36/8/40 (spidey/widow/juggz)

I was able to do it so you don't really need high level ppl to do it except maybe the last one. I haven't attempted it but judging by 3 champs > 100 I figure I'd rather not.

how r u winning with that team? lucky juggs resets?
  • i just tried a spidey/wolv/jugger combo on ragnarok and it was very risky for me, almost died, but jugger does 2200 damage every 12 red ap which quickly kills off things with a reset, won't work well with the wolv tho, took out too much strike tiles. my widow is so low tho, but i think she'll def be better for this.

edit just beat every machine but the last ragnarok one...the yelena one is a repeatable? just shows 1/8 rewards, and allows me to play again (not that i'm going to, spidey needs to recover)
  • These levels have been a lot of fun with low characters. Lots of strategy.

Widow is turning out to be versatile as hell.
  • Yelena is repeatable? I'm having a hard time beating her just once. The hitman/muscle are freaking difficult, especially with the +400 tiles they create, faster than Cap can use his abilities.
  • Leveled my Wolv from 6 to 25. His strike tile spam is amazing. Beat everything except the last yelena and the last ragnarork. I just want top 30 so that should be fine for now.
  • Wondering if I can get the black widow rewards, then drop in placement enough for moonstone.
  • I haven't started yet, but what's the point gain like? is 1000 for the last reward harder than the 3000 in the Juggs Heroic?
  • I must confess I just do not understand this mentality of punishing people for playing missions early
  • This lockout stuff is bloody tinykitty. I have about 20 characters on my roster, but I'm still left unable to do a damn thing in this heroic because I haven't focused on those select few characters (except Cap, who does no damage) so I can't get anywhere at all. Yet another roadblock raised in an attempt to force more people to spend money.

Lockouts on PvP at least have a good purpose. But lockouts on PvE are just a lame cash grab.
  • I must say that my high level Wolverine (Astonishing, 5/3/5) was the key to beating the missions without bigger problems. With boosters (+3 all AP, +3 blue/purple) I can win both repeatable missions all time, however they take bit long to complete.
    Currently I will be pouring iso into my Spidey (1/3/2) so he can take some beating just in case. Lvl 14 BW is there only to steal ap from my opponents icon_e_wink.gif (also she is only available character with purple skill).

Also I have the great honour to be with Polkio in one bracket icon_razz.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

how r u winning with that team? lucky juggs resets?

Widow is pretty versatile - she fuels Spiderman and Juggz. At lvl 8, she doesn't do enough dmg to be on the front line to take damage. Use Juggz headbutt a couple times to take out the Dark Avenger so you have complete control of the board. Then use Spidey to stun the Hammer/Maggia guy with a countdown you can't clear fast enough until you can clear the countdown. Heal up Juggz before the match ends with Spidey and then you're set for the next round.
  • edited November 2013
    I must confess I just do not understand this mentality of punishing people for playing missions early

Yeah, same here. Some of the missions are now worth 11 times where they started. If I had simply waited to do them, I'd have my thousand points already.

You'd think I'd have leaned my lesson last time.

Gentlemen, I give you, more corn!
    This time will be different!