Venom Heroic

Comments

• Point values dont change until the missions reset right? Because I can see it being advantageous to wait until right before they reset and do them for maximum point inflation...
  • No, as I said, they have already increased dramatically.
  • Misguided wrote:
    No, as I said, they have already increased dramatically.

Well then, we need to know exactly when the missions reset and do them right before they reset.
  • As I can't use a character over level 34, I guess I'm sitting this one out.

Got all excited when I saw new PvE content...
  • Is spidey / cap / wolv the only viable team for this heroic mode?
  • I've been using spidey/widow/juggz

Beat all missions except the last one with it. Don't know if I'll be able to but I'm ok farming Yelena
  • Spidey/ wolverine / original black widow.
  • ozkaros wrote:
    As I can't use a character over level 34, I guess I'm sitting this one out.

My characters are 36/8/40 (spidey/widow/juggz)

I was able to do it so you don't really need high level ppl to do it except maybe the last one. I haven't attempted it but judging by 3 champs > 100 I figure I'd rather not.
  • ozkaros wrote:
    As I can't use a character over level 34, I guess I'm sitting this one out.

My characters are 36/8/40 (spidey/widow/juggz)

I was able to do it so you don't really need high level ppl to do it except maybe the last one. I haven't attempted it but judging by 3 champs > 100 I figure I'd rather not.

how r u winning with that team? lucky juggs resets?
  • i just tried a spidey/wolv/jugger combo on ragnarok and it was very risky for me, almost died, but jugger does 2200 damage every 12 red ap which quickly kills off things with a reset, won't work well with the wolv tho, took out too much strike tiles. my widow is so low tho, but i think she'll def be better for this.

edit just beat every machine but the last ragnarok one...the yelena one is a repeatable? just shows 1/8 rewards, and allows me to play again (not that i'm going to, spidey needs to recover)
  • These levels have been a lot of fun with low characters. Lots of strategy.

Widow is turning out to be versatile as hell.
  • Yelena is repeatable? I'm having a hard time beating her just once. The hitman/muscle are freaking difficult, especially with the +400 tiles they create, faster than Cap can use his abilities.
  • Leveled my Wolv from 6 to 25. His strike tile spam is amazing. Beat everything except the last yelena and the last ragnarork. I just want top 30 so that should be fine for now.
  • Wondering if I can get the black widow rewards, then drop in placement enough for moonstone.
  • I haven't started yet, but what's the point gain like? is 1000 for the last reward harder than the 3000 in the Juggs Heroic?
  • I must confess I just do not understand this mentality of punishing people for playing missions early
  • This lockout stuff is bloody ****. I have about 20 characters on my roster, but I'm still left unable to do a damn thing in this heroic because I haven't focused on those select few characters (except Cap, who does no damage) so I can't get anywhere at all. Yet another roadblock raised in an attempt to force more people to spend money.

Lockouts on PvP at least have a good purpose. But lockouts on PvE are just a lame cash grab.
  • I must say that my high level Wolverine (Astonishing, 5/3/5) was the key to beating the missions without bigger problems. With boosters (+3 all AP, +3 blue/purple) I can win both repeatable missions all time, however they take bit long to complete.
    Currently I will be pouring iso into my Spidey (1/3/2) so he can take some beating just in case. Lvl 14 BW is there only to steal ap from my opponents icon_e_wink.gif (also she is only available character with purple skill).

Also I have the great honour to be with Polkio in one bracket icon_razz.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

how r u winning with that team? lucky juggs resets?

Widow is pretty versatile - she fuels Spiderman and Juggz. At lvl 8, she doesn't do enough dmg to be on the front line to take damage. Use Juggz headbutt a couple times to take out the Dark Avenger so you have complete control of the board. Then use Spidey to stun the Hammer/Maggia guy with a countdown you can't clear fast enough until you can clear the countdown. Heal up Juggz before the match ends with Spidey and then you're set for the next round.
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    I must confess I just do not understand this mentality of punishing people for playing missions early

Yeah, same here. Some of the missions are now worth 11 times where they started. If I had simply waited to do them, I'd have my thousand points already.

You'd think I'd have leaned my lesson last time.

Gentlemen, I give you, more corn!
    This time will be different!