VIP Non-duplicates

Options
Grewmj
Grewmj Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
Can anybody clarify exactly how many non duplicate cards we are supposed to get each month from the VIP subscription?  I have been subscribing to the Master VIP plan, but it only appears that some of the packs are non duplicate and the majority of the packs contain all duplicates.

I have a bunch of packs in the vault that are labeled VIP, but when I open them they contain nothing but duplicates even though I do not contain all of the cards in that set.

I'm starting to become a little confused why I'm paying $30 a month to get duplicate cards.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Grewmj
    Options
  • Grewmj
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Look up two paragraphs from the charts on this post.  It says

"All Master and Pro subscription plans offer non-duplicate cards for Booster Packs and (7 day) Rare card rewards."

https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/magic-puzzle-quest/?s=news&f=new-feature-vip-membership-5-13-19&l=en
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Grewmj said:
    Can anybody clarify exactly how many non duplicate cards we are supposed to get each month from the VIP subscription?  I have been subscribing to the Master VIP plan, but it only appears that some of the packs are non duplicate and the majority of the packs contain all duplicates.

I have a bunch of packs in the vault that are labeled VIP, but when I open them they contain nothing but duplicates even though I do not contain all of the cards in that set.

I'm starting to become a little confused why I'm paying $30 a month to get duplicate cards.

Thanks!
    So I saw this today -- a pack labeled VIP and it was all dupes, but it wasn't my VIP pack, it was actually one of my packs from FIRF. It was labeled VIP because the KLD block is available to me because I'm VIP. Of course that pack was available to everyone who got that FIRF award. 

However I think this is where people are getting confused. 

Your VIP packs are actually non dupe. However other packs we are receiving seem to be visually appearing under VIP banners -- thus appearing as they are VIP packs. 

If this is the case it would be a bug. 

Can anyone else confirm they have seen this behavior, if so, it needs to be moved (with redirect so the conversation can be continued here) to the bug subform, so it can be investigated. 
  • bk1234
    Options
    I still feel like this is more of a visual error. They're being put in the wrong place. 
  • bk1234
    Options
    @Tombstone

@Oktagon_Daiane

@Brigby

Can you please follow up with OP and get more info, move to bugs subforum if necessary?
  • bk1234
    Options
    starfall said:
    bken1234 said:
    I still feel like this is more of a visual error. They're being put in the wrong place. 
    Maybe, but shouldn't there be a banner somewhere, like there are with the...

*checks game*

...Elite packs? Didn't the Elite packs used to say that they contained non-duplicate cards?! They don't any more!

The ZvE packs still specify that they contain non-duplicate cards, at least (I happen to have a couple of those lying around!)
    Well actually I get a Legacy pack every week that says non dupe but it is. Because I have them all except ZvE and they haven’t included ZvE.