Mpq is down

2»

Comments

• Concave
    Concave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Concave said:
    Seems the problem is with some team-up. Affecting only those that have it.
    What really?  Can we just delete TU to fix?

EDIT, it freezes right before the screen where you would get to delete...
    Exactly
  • GMac
    GMac Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    What's making people think it's a team up?

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    <sarcasm>Well, I'm sure we get a rich compensation for this messy update no one has asked for: Sorry for the recent bugs, here is a red Moonstone cover and 50 HP.</sarcasm>
  • Concave
    Concave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    GMac said:

Affecting only some people, appearing the moment you are about to access team-ups rooster.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2019
    Concave said:
    GMac said:

Affecting only some people, appearing the moment you are about to access team-ups rooster.
    That's not the issue, I just tried playing on an account that didn't had a single TU and it still hangs after the rewards screen
  • Zeofar
    Zeofar Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2019
    My entire PVE slice seems to have stopped playing, so it must be a whole set of TUs (if that is indeed the culprit) rather than one in particular because it's pretty unlikely that everyone just happened to have the same one.
  • GMac
    GMac Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2019
    Okay.  So I managed one PVE game this morning before the game messed the  bed.  I got a team up AP boost reward at the end of it and had to restart, then I have the problem of permaload animation on pressing fight.  

Maybe boost related?
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    I am first in Infinite Pursuit with 100 points over the second one and optimal clears.....I planned to start my final grind at less than 30 minutes from the end of event (second slice) but I fear the game won'T be fixed by then. Very disappointed 
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    It just came back
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    PeeOne said:
    It just came back
    Thanks
  • GronkSmash
    GronkSmash Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2019
    Fell from 1st in PvE on the last day to 9th because it went down 5 minutes into my S5 event!!! Missed on 2 Mysterio Covers :'(

Update: 100 Hero points and 1,000 iso - I lost positioning on 2 Mysterio covers - that's 240 command points i have to use to recover. 100 hero points in a shot in the dark at best in the vault. 
  • Welforj1
    Welforj1 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    The compensation offered by D3 is a poxy joke. Which would you prefer Tier 10 placement on scl9 or 2000 ISO and 100 HP. It isn't parable to that placement reward. D3 are quite happy to take cash: in exchange as users should expect an uninterrupted service, really not a lot to ask. As for the Help desks that don't operate over a weekend makes the piteous offering even more intolerable. It's about time D3 got they're act together and show the punters  some respect rather than treat us like flaming mugs. Perhaps take a look at other successful businesses and see how they're customer service operates.