Can we get a GOOD 5* Carnage please?!

Options
2»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ^ that WAS a strong defense team, though Kate Bishop could shut that heal down if you had her.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    abmoraz said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    "I'm the okay-est there is at what I do, and what I do isn't very nice..." - 4* Carnage. Probably.
    If I see Carnage on the other team I rub my hands with glee as he is gonna be a big help when I play Medusa, so  actually I think he is a very nice lad!
    That used to not be the case.  When they nerfed Fister Mantastic, that hurt the Medusa + Carnage + Fantastic 4* unstoppable team.  If each of them was spec'd properly, they basically healed full every round and you needed to one-shot them in order to kill anyone.  They weren't fast, but they were nigh unstoppable (in 4* land)
    Interesting. I never got Mr. F fully covered before his re-work so never got totry the team but I knew they were a SHIELD Sim nightmare.

Obviously the key to all of this is Medusa for me as it means I don't need anybody on my team to make specials and I can indeed bring along people to one-shot the enemy Medusa thus turning the tide even further my way.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wonder what that team would look like now in a post-Prowler world?