Questions on Match damage
- When a cascade happens, how much damage is each consecutive match reduced by?
- Is the damage reduced additive or multiplicative? (i.e. if it's 20%, is it 100/80/60/40/20, or is it 100/80/64/51.2/41)?
- Is your strike tile damage at 100% for all consecutive matches, and if there is a reduction, what is it reduced by?
- Does the damage reduction occur when you make a match that triggers two matches at once?
- When you match a Match-4 with an RBY character, and there are purple tiles in the blast, does it deal the purple damage from the character with the highest purple damage or the character that made the match?
- When you match three critical tiles, are they additive or multiplicative (i.e. is it 4x/8x/12x or 4x/16x/64x)?
- Am I correct to say that the priority of matches are calculated top to bottom, left to right?
- When you make a match that has a strike tile in it, do you deal the strike tile damage during that match?