AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    abenness said:
    51 pulls

8 x Hela to get her covered at 5/4/4
    2 x Storm to 1/1/0
    0 x Rescue

10th Sabretooth cover for future 209'ing
    And 3 x Valkyrie (2 from BH) to get my first ever 5* feeder cover, Thor to 5/1/2

I am thrilled that the distribution went where I wanted it, and have some new toys to play with.
    But not yet ready to champ Hela as only my second 5* (with Kitty).
    While I am not as seasoned in 5* land as many (only four 5* champs) you could do much worse than that pair as your first two. Hela is one of my four, and I have 10 covers on Kitty with 5 in yellow (so she’s very usable) and they work well together.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    212 latest pulls. Got Hela to 4/6/4. Storm to 5/5/2 and Rescue to 2/3/2. Also got Sabretooth to 5/3/6. Got ten 4* bonus heroes and three 5* bonus heroes.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Update: I decided I wanted to try and cover Hela before she leaves latest rather than save up past her, so I pulled all my LTs and CP this morning. Between yesterday and today, I ended up pulling 21 draws from latest, and got 6(!) 5* covers and a bonus Chavez (324) out of the deal. The 4*s were nearly all champ levels, save Iceman and Bishop (4/3/7...sigh). 28.6% 5* rate is a-ok for me, but i kind of expect to see a mega-long dry spell after this. I didn't get any Hela covers, but I got in total 4 Rescues (3/0/3 now) and 2 5torms (1/0/1).
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    19 pulls
    yet another Hela black, bringing her up to 0/0/6
    1 Storm

Not a good pull rate but still satisfied.
    Back to saving.
  • _Vitto
    _Vitto Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I needed a Storm cover for the upcoming Pvp, so I pulled until I found one.

It went bad. Very bad.

12/104, 1 5* BH.

Pull rate horrible (11,5%), and got the first 5* Storm as 104th pull. Ugh.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    15 tokens and 325 CP, had no storm or pepper and had a 1/6/1 hela. Now i have a 1/3/2 storm, 1/0/0 pepper and 2/6/3 Hela.  Not a bad run! (also finally champed mordo)
  • Sendikelm
    Sendikelm Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Really bad luck - 282 pulls and only 30 5* (paltry 10.6%).
    What's more: 15 Rescue:( and most wanted Hela 8, Storm 7.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    16 LTs, 450 CP before I pulled a Storm. 

However I pulled 1 Hela, and 4 Rescue along the way......so 6 out of 34 pulls were 5-stars. Rounds up to about 18% which I suppose I can't complain about, despite me being upset at how much I had to blow before I got a Storm. 
  • Monsoon3
    Monsoon3 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don't hoard and just pull as I go. As of this afternoon I've made 8 pulls in LL and received 3 Storms (2 black and 1 yellow). My tributes to the RNG gods must be working.