5* Pull Rate. Now with 100% less Carol!

Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
Captain Repeater is gone. Mistress of the Charged Tiles is in!

I continue to hoard until the Goddess of Special Tiles is gone. 

For those who pulled today, how did you do?

Comments

• Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2019
    From the best moment thread. 

Pulled my small hoard of 550 CP and 2 LTs to get a tenth Ronin and at least one storm cover. 

Got my Ronin and Storm cover. 
    3 Helas
    4 Rescue
    3 five star bonus heroes. All GG, two saved and last one usable to champ. 

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,717 Chairperson of the Boards
    18 LTs.

Only 1 5*, and its red Hela, which I already have 5 in

Probably my worst draw rate ever.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:
    18 LTs.

If that is your worst draw rate, that isn't bad. Try 0/38 just recently for me.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 580 Critical Contributor
    I've had 20 pulls total today (11 from LT, the rest CP) and got 5x 5*s for my efforts. 3x Hela, 2x Rescue, and not a single Storm, which is very sad indeed, but certainly cant complain about the overall odds. And i do like Hela, so happy about that at least.

I've also pulled the obligatory Lockjaw and/or Agent Venom (this time both) that RNG has decreed i simply must have at all times. Ugh :rage:
    (Im not allowed good things, like cloak+dagger, or fun things like say nightcrawler, no, im bombarded with agent venom. Always. :bawling: )

Interestingly i pulled 2x 4* BH (set to Sabertooth) as well as 2x Sabertooth just as is, and all 4 of them was red. That puts him at 2/3/7. *sigh*
    (With a little less insistence on red, and the eventual green from Sim he'd be just about finished....)
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards

Pulled my small hoard of 550 CP and 2 LTs to get a tenth Ronin and at least one storm cover. 

3 Helas
    4 Rescue

That is an insane amount of luck.  I think I have maybe received 3 5* bonus heroes through all of my 5* pulls, which have been considerable.  That draw rate on 5* is ridiculous as well.  
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 4 chasing a 5torm, had a 50% 5* rate with a red Rescue and a yellow 5torm. Continuing to save until Hela's about to leave to see if I want to pull before she goes or keep hanging on. I'm down to 2 LTs and 324 CP.
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2019
    Warbringa said:

3 Helas
    4 Rescue

That is an insane amount of luck.  I think I have maybe received 3 5* bonus heroes through all of my 5* pulls, which have been considerable.  That draw rate on 5* is ridiculous as well.  

I've been due for a good run of fives for a while now. Was getting very frustrated in the last few months, so it defintiely refreshed me. 

The three 5 BH blew me away though. My GG was 3/4/5 with a saved cover, which I had just received with Sandman reaching 320. So I was looking at 20 levels til 340 to champ Osborn. Only switched him to my BH a few days ago figuring I had a 2 of 3 chance for that champ cover. 

That first BH, of course, a saved cover and figured it was just gonna be a one-off for the run. Then the 2nd hit and again saved cover. I thought for a second to change over to someone else, but laziness in the midst of a pull run. Then hit that 3rd, which was a black cover. Very happy I don't have to wait six months for a 340 Sandman. 

Ironically, I did not get a single 4* BH. 
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Out of 14 pulls I got 1 Hela bringing her to 454 and a green Storm cover. Stopped after getting Storm and am back to hording until Hela leaves. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    I started with 257 pulls and got storm to 13 covers and after champ rewards still have 150 pulls left.  Overall I got her covered in under 120 pulls and got Potts to 10 from 1 cover before.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    29 pulls, one of each colour for Storm, and a Rescue yellow. No Hela or BH, unfortunately, but right on average for 5* pull rate, and I also got two Ronin covers even without a BH.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    A humble 12 pulls (one being after a champ reward).
    Just needed a Rescue, already had a 5torm

2 5*s, both Rescue.
    2 4* BHs, both Sabretooth. Now at 2/4/5.

Happy with that.
  • TranscendGod
    TranscendGod Posts: 53 Match Maker
    I started with 1210 latest, hoping to get at least 1 Hela and Storm. I expected to open 30-40, but I was very lucky.

Opened 10 latest to get 1 Storm, 1 Hela and 1 5* bonus hero (archangel, the only classic 5 I was missing). For the first time in over 2 years I finally have every 5* character. On top of that, I got 2 4* bonus heroes (both sabretooth reds). Man that was so sweet.
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I've been pulling LTs as I went since Rescue came in and happened to hit a dry spell, so it took until last week to finally get one of her covers. As a result, I had only 7 LTs saved up for today to try and pull Storm, and I don't want to pull from CP unless I absolutely have to for 5E, so just 7 pulls.

Got 1 5* which was another Rescue and no Ronin (9/13), so ST is out. That's the bad news.

Good news is Rescue netted me a BH Thor. That's four Thor's from BH in the last 20 days: two from the last special store with Kitty/Str5nge/JJ and two from LTs. Thor is now 5/2/4 with Valkyrie closing in on level 300.

Makes me think I should take him off BH and finish Kitty, but it's hard to stop in the middle of a streak!
  • Toweliesox
    Toweliesox Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Didn't even get to cover Doom or Carol. This game is killing me now. No clue how we still are at just 3 newest 5*'s. Seriously....
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,717 Chairperson of the Boards
    Warbringa said:
    PiMacleod said:
    18 LTs.

If that is your worst draw rate, that isn't bad. Try 0/38 just recently for me.
    Hey.  That sucks too.  Know what sucks more?

That we're supposed to just take it on the chin and shrug.  That this valuable resource that doesn't always deliver is just meant to be "that way".

Kinda annoying.  Almost insulting.  I almost like to imagine there being a bar that's slowing filling up for every non 5* pulled, and when you've been tinykittied on enough, it has filled up, and the next pull is an automatic 5*.

Just speculation, if the odds were changed to 1 in 9, but if this mysterious bar did actually exist, and if you pulled a 4*, it actually did incrementally go up 1/10th.... Guaranteeing that sweet 5* if RNG wasn't gracious after 10 non-5*s would be nice.  Sure, the odds are worse, but now there's no **** stories like this that we share.  Of course, the bar would reset anytime a 5* is pulled, and nothing but RNG could stop you from still pulling multiple 5*s at a time.

...I wonder if that would be better or worse.  Probably worse.  ...I'm just tired of hearing about these bad draw rates happening and there's nothing we can do.  Also probably wouldn't hurt so much if it wasn't ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE RESOURCES YOU HAVE.

sigh.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Better than my last try (1 out of 31... on the 31st).  Spent the 12 LLs I'd saved and got 1 yellow Rescue and 1 4*BH.  I figured I'd spend some CP until I got a Storm, and she was the first one I pulled.  So 2 5* and a 4*BH in 13 tries is quite satisfactory.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Took 6 pulls before storm dropped. Got my cover for essentials

edit: pulled 24 more to get another cover for hela, 2/2/4 and primed for feeder. Got 2 more storm, now at 1/1/1 and a cover for rescue, making her 0/1/1. Bonus black suit bring him up to 2/3/0. 5 from 30 is 16%. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    59 pulls
    1 storm 0/3/0
    4 rescue 3/3/1
    6 hela lvl  456

• abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    51 pulls

8 x Hela to get her covered at 5/4/4
    2 x Storm to 1/1/0
    0 x Rescue

10th Sabretooth cover for future 209'ing
    And 3 x Valkyrie (2 from BH) to get my first ever 5* feeder cover, Thor to 5/1/2

I am thrilled that the distribution went where I wanted it, and have some new toys to play with.
    But not yet ready to champ Hela as only my second 5* (with Kitty).
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    I started with 1210 latest, hoping to get at least 1 Hela and Storm. I expected to open 30-40, but I was very lucky.

Opened 10 latest to get 1 Storm, 1 Hela and 1 5* bonus hero (archangel, the only classic 5 I was missing). For the first time in over 2 years I finally have every 5* character. On top of that, I got 2 4* bonus heroes (both sabretooth reds). Man that was so sweet.
    Covering all the classic 5's is awesome, congrats!