Options
2»

Comments

• Hateborn
    Hateborn Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bil said:
    Hateborn said:
    I'm also in the boat of "only received Pro level rewards, but paid for Master".
    Note that initial rewards for VIP plans have been lowered during the update, the weekly rewards now offer more currencies instead.
    I'm referring to the 28-day, like @DragonSorcerer - it only included the Standard Basic Booster and didn't have the currencies listed directly in the app for what it should have been at 28 days.
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, I'm on the two-week upgrade/full-month after with 12 days left. I already put a ticket in because I couldn't, for the life of me, tell what day I was on (would be better if they had a count-UP or something like Marvel PQ has that shows you what to expect, next) but yesterday I got what I think were the delayed 14 or 21 day(?) rewards and I didn't get either booster pack, just the Standard Rare card. So I put another ticket in on top of the first one.

Also, I keep getting that "Purchase restored" message every time I log in, now. 

This VIP thing is realllly getting to be not worth it. :(
  • Klep
    Klep Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm bumping this because I still have no idea when this is supposed to happen.  I'm at 21 days left on the current month and I've yet to receive my 7 day rewards. @Brigby can we please get some answers about this? Am I going to have to file a ticket here again?
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I never recieved day 28 for month 1. I haven't got day 1 for month 2 or day 7 for month 2 and I am still VIP level one. They keep escalating my ticket though so I am sure by now it is being reviewed by Bolsonaro himself.
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    I never recieved day 28 for month 1. I haven't got day 1 for month 2 or day 7 for month 2 and I am still VIP level one. They keep escalating my ticket though so I am sure by now it is being reviewed by Bolsonaro himself.
    It could always be worse. You could have paid for a second month, have VIP run out and still not have gotten the matter resolved despite showing them the receipt.
    What are the chances that when and if they fix the issue that it will come sans the first week of rewards?
  • Narcoticsagent
    Options
    Mcclaine said:
    It could always be worse. You could have paid for a second month, have VIP run out and still not have gotten the matter resolved despite showing them the receipt.
    What are the chances that when and if they fix the issue that it will come sans the first week of rewards?
    I did pay the second month. And I have shown them receipts for both months 😣
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I have to give some credit where it’s due.
    It may have taken a week and a half and some repeat nagging on my part, but it looks as though my account is fixed and I didn’t have to submit another ticket to get the first week of VIP rewards.
    So thank you to D3Go support, I appreciate your help in this matter. 
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    9 days since opening my ticket and I'm now tier 2 at last. Still missing my "after 7 days" rewards since the renewal however.
  • Narcoticsagent
    Options
    13 days since opening my ticket. Still have not recieved any of my product related to VIP membership in the 13 days since. At this point I have only recieved about 2/3 of what I have paid for in membership benefits. They are missing product distribution to me causing a need for a new ticket faster than they are answering tickets.
  • DragonSorcerer
    Options
    Got my  "after 7 days" rewards from customer service today. Hopefully the "after 14 days" ones will come automatically 
  • Klep
    Options
    It's that time again!  Once more I'm at 15 days left on my VIP meaning I'm just over two weeks in, and again I have not received my weekly (14-day this time) reward.  @Brigby what is it going to take to get some answers on this?  Do I have to make filing a ticket a weekly thing just to get what I'm paying for?
  • Narcoticsagent
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Klep said:
    It's that time again!  Once more I'm at 15 days left on my VIP meaning I'm just over two weeks in, and again I have not received my weekly (14-day this time) reward.  @Brigby what is it going to take to get some answers on this?  Do I have to make filing a ticket a weekly thing just to get what I'm paying for?
    I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I have had to make tickets for my last 4 weekly rewards and the VIP level 2. I've had vip for less then 2 months and a quick count in my inbox shows I've already had to write 21 emails just to get what I'm paying for.

I'd ask to talk to a manager but at this point I'm convinced oktagon is 3 college students working out of some ones garage and a manager would do me no good. 
  • DragonSorcerer
    Options
    Same here. Just replied to CS (re 7 day rewards ticket) as my 14 day rewards have not appeared either.
  • Klep
    Options
    I'm still waiting for CS to resolve my ticket. It is the height of frustration to have to grapple with them every week to get something that I have paid for, and it doesn't make me feel enthused about continuing with the game.
  • Eddyguardo
    Eddyguardo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2019
    Options
    In my case i re-subscribed on the 8th of July than it gave me a 22 hour timer, once the timer ended it says im no longer a VIP subscriber, but as of today 10th of July it says i haven't subscribed still. This is the end of me subscribing to this VIP subscription. Not to mention they also changed the instant rewards, they made it far more less than it was before, before id recieve 5 Standard packs and 5 Legacy packs. Now i only received 1 Legacy pack (1 card only inside)
    Dont feel like a VIP...
    @Brigby
  • Eddyguardo
    Eddyguardo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Same with me as well, i havent recieved my 14 day or 28 day rewards...
  • Klep
    Options
    My ticket has been resolved. I can only hope when 21 days comes up I will actually get the rewards instead of having to go through this all over again.